Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Running into Kryn!

by kristinia 0 reviews

The Rookie 11 are sent on a mission along with Team Suna with Gaara joining them. They are about to head back to their respective nations when they run into Kryn! Now that they have run into each o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 1077 words

0Unrated
"Hokage-sama you wanted us?" Naruto asked as he walked in after his teammates and sensei's while yawning sleepily. Tsunade gave him a piercing look and he sat down though confused. She then stated," All of you are going on a mission with Team Suna..." She was then interrupted by cheers from most of the people. Her eyebrow twitched before she bellowed," QUIET!!" It went dead silent after that with all of the girls and a few guys to stare at Tsunade with wide eyes full of fear and comprehension. Tsunade sighed, it was too early to deal with all this.

"Now let me continue without any interuptions at all. You will be going on a mission with Team Suna who is being accompanied by Gaara, the Kazekage..." She was once more interupted as Naruto yelled," Sugoi!! Gaara's coming!" Tsunade's eyebrow was twitching madly and Naruto noticing went quiet with wide eyes as Tsunade glared at him with her famous ice glare. "Good now that Naruto has become quiet, I can continue. This mission is a S-Rank mission and you need to succeed. You are all to go and see about a supposed Sound movement." Tsunade stated calmly and slowly.

"Sound... Orochimaru." Naruto thought eyes narrowing slightly before closing his eyes a picture of a sad Kryn looking at him flashed through his mind. "For Kryn..." Naruto thought as he opened his eyes and said meeting Tsunade's eyes," We will, baa-chan. Don't worry we will succeed, for Kryn." Tsunade seemed slightly surprised before her eyes softened and she nodded her head and said," Team Suna and the Kazekage are awaiting for you all at the Gate." Everyone saluted before disappearing.

NORTH GATE
5 MINUTES LATER

Naruto appeared and his eyes sparkled with happiness at the sight of the three waiting for him away from the others. As if feeling his gaze on them they turned to look at him and smiled a little. Gaara's eyes seemed to soften as Temari and Kankuro smirked at him. "Gaara! Temari! Kankuro!" Naruto yelled running over to them and enveloping Temari in a hug before sharing a welcoming punch with Kankuro. He turned to Gaara and hugged him as he whispered," Congradulations on becoming the Kazekage, Gaara. I knew you'd make it, I had faith in you."

Gaara nodded his head and all he said was," Arigato, Naruto. For everything." Naruto looked at him confused before smiling widely and he yelled releasing Gaara," Let's go! For Kryn!" Ino and a few others yelled passionately," For Kryn!" Sakura seemed worried and Itachi didn't even show anything as they started heading off.
________

It had been a few hours since they had set off to deal with the Sound movement. Naruto was frowning lightly as he stared at the ground before him, his mind heavy of thoughts dealing with Kryn. He heard Ino gasp and everyone else's sharp intake of breath as Ino asked," Is that...? Can it be...? Kryn?" Naruto's head shot up at that and he saw her standing a few feet ahead of them her hair blowing around her body and in the wind.

As if feeling their pressence she turned sad eyes on them. Naruto's heart clentched at the sight and he whispered," Kryn..." Kryn shook her head as if realizing what was going on and was about to take off when Naruto exclaimed," No wait don't go!" Kryn paused hesitating and turned to look at him. She seemed determined not to say anything as she just stared at him. "We'll help you.. just don't go." Naruto said his voice raw with pain.

Kryn just stared at him with cold, blank, unemotional eyes before they softened and her eyes filled with sadness. "Naruto-san... I can not, for this is my mission, my purpose." She finally stated and turned to leave once more. "No! Please, don't! Revenge never made anyone happy and it won't make you happy!" Naruto said trying his hardest but he felt that he was failing. What could he do to get to the girl who was locking herself up?

Kryn paused in her steps only to turn around and meet Naruto's gaze. "Naruto-san..." Kryn muttered and Naruto looked at her hopeful only for Naruto's hopes to be crushed when she shook her head and said," No, Naruto-san. I must do this on my own. What purpose would I have to go on if I were to let you help?" Kryn then turned once more to leave when Itachi stated," It won't make you happy in the end. In the end you are going to regret not having friends."

Kryn turned to look at him and it seemed that his words had sunk through to her. Kryn looked at them hesitantly before closing her eyes as tears fell down her cheeks. "I had promised myself never to return to Konoha... not until I have gotten my revenge. I would never let those close to me be hurt again. I had to leave... I wouldn't be able to bear it if any of you were hurt especially because of me." Kryn said as her tears fell down her cheeks silently.

"Kryn..." Naruto said watching as the girl seemed to start crumbling in on herself. Itachi's heart seemed to soften slightly as he walked forward and pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her eyes widened as he said into her ear," Me and otouto know the pain of losing those close to you and know the sadness that comes with it. You aren't alone in your revenge, we to want to kill the one who has wronged us. We can help each other, just stay. Stay for blondie, for pinkie, for those who care about you."

Kryn's eyes filled with sadness and pain as the tears fell even faster and hit Itachi's shirt which just soaked them up. "I will... I will come back with you all." Kryn said closing her eyes and just let Itachi hug her. Itachi pulled away and grabbed her hand and pulled her with him back to the others. "She's coming with us." Itachi stated coldly and blankly which the others just nodded agreeing as they greeted Kyrn with enthusiastic.

Kryn seemed slightly surprised that so many would miss her and she said to Naruto," Naruto thank you so much." Naruto understood automatically and nodded his head smiling slightly as they continued on but this time with Kryn at their side.
Sign up to rate and review this story