Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

THREE

by Sticky 1 review

Waking Up In Bed With Your New Best Friend

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror - Published: 2007-04-27 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 698 words

1Exciting
"Don't take a deep breath at first." Coached Pete as he passed me the lit joint. My hands trembled as I slowly put the joint to my lips. I inhaled slowly then coughed weakly. Peter looked at me with his glazed over eyes then took the joint back. He put it between his chapped lips and took a deep breath; he coughed briefly then took another drag. "Now, comes my favorite part." Smirked Pete as he put the joint out with his bare hands. "What's your favorite part?" I asked nervously. "Just sitting here and spacing out." He answered lying down on the floor. I lay down next to him and stared at the ceiling. The room seemed to rock back and forth slightly. Pete laughed randomly and continued to think to himself. I felt my heart race; my body shook a little as I tried desperately to relax. " Greta, are you having fun?" questioned Pete as he played with his hands. His eyes looked huge and bloodshot. "I'm not sure.." I answered quietly. He didn't say anything else; he just got a far away look on his face and began to giggle. My body slowly relaxed and I lay there as if I were part of Pete's carpet. Thought's danced across my mind as slowly shut my eyes and went to sleep. I slept longer than I had planned, much longer. When I finally opened my eyes it was already five a.m. Saturday morning. "My parent's are going to kill me!" I shouted as I stared at Pete's alarm clock. Pete rubbed his eyes and rolled over to stare at me. That's when I realized I wasn't on his bedroom floor anymore. I was in his bed. "Well, this is weird." He said as he lay there in shock. "We didn't.....you know...or did we?" I asked. "Not that I remember." Laughed Pete. I climbed out of bed and walked towards the door. Pete sat up and called after me "Where are you going?" he asked. "Home. I'm probably in so much trouble." I said my voice shaking. "Don't go home. As long as you're here you can't get in trouble." Suggested Pete. I studied his face and for some unknown reason I decided to stay. He had complete control of me. In just twenty-four hours he was able to get me to smoke pot and disobey my parents. This boy had me wrapped around his pale little finger. "So, now what?" I asked sitting back down on the bed next to Pete. He thought for a moment then asked "Want to go get something for breakfast?" I agreed and he led me downstairs and into the kitchen. "I suck at making food. But I'm pretty sure I can make pop tarts. Please tell me you like pop tarts." Said Pete as we wondered around his kitchen. "Pop tarts are delicious." I lied as I sat down at the table. I looked about the house it was neat and tidy but empty and dark. "Where are your parents?" I asked while Pete got out the pop tarts. He hesitated for a second then said simply "They are at work." "Oh" I answered sensing that Pete was uncomfortable about the subject. It went silent for a moment then Pete got a wild look in his eyes. He turned to me and said the words that have echoed in my mind ever since the day they fell from his tired lips. "Do you ever just want to run away?" he asked. I looked and the ground, deep in thought, and then said, "Yeah, I think everyone does at one point or another." "Okay. But would you ever honestly just run away? Like, if a friend of yours asked you to run away with them would you do it?" Quizzed Pete as he handed me a warm pop tart. I held the pop tart in my tired hand then said with a smile "It depends. How well do I know this friend." Pete took a bite of his pop tart then said loudly "Oh, you know him very very well. In fact you slept with him last night."
Sign up to rate and review this story