Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden love

Konoha!

by kristinia 0 reviews

Kryn has finally returned with Itachi and meets the rest of the gang. How will she fit into life in Konoha?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-28 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 590 words

0Unrated
"Go to the Main Gate! Team 7 is returning and with a important guest." Tsunade ordered and everyone disappeared as Tsunade stood up and looked out her window. "Important guest... i'll hope she'll make it even past staying the first night in Konoha. She isn't used to crowded areas and a lot of people." Tsunade muttered before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

KONOHA MAIN GATE
5 MINUTES LATER

Tsunade appeared in front of the others and Ino asked softly," Who exactly is coming with Team 7?" Tsunade felt a pang of regret and of heartache as she answered softly," A very important guest. A important guest who could help us with the Sound and the Akatsuki. This person can not die even if you were to cut this person's head off or blow this person's body up the person would not die. This person can melt their head and regenerate it back onto their body. "So another words she's invincible like Hidan." Shikamaru stated slightly bitter and slightly in pain at remembering that him and his teammates had watched their sensei take his last breath.

"No. That is where you are wrong, Shikamaru. She is not invincible." Tsunade stated as she stared off into the distnace. "What do you mean?" Ino asked eyes frowning a little in confusion and Tsunade answered," She maybe a immortal, but she can be killed. She has a weakness but... at the same time that weakness is her strength." "Oh..." Ino said as they looked out into the distance waiting for them to appear.

45 MINUTES LATER

"There they are!" Ino exclaimed pointing into the distance and they saw Team 7 walk up and behind them was a woman her long ebony black hair falling around her waist. Her eyes were locked onto the ground and she looked up when they finally stepped in front of the North Gate. "Welcome back Team 7." Tsunade stated calmly and kept her eyes on Itachi and Kakashi letting Kryn gather her barings before she started showing her curiousity.

Itachi looked over his shoulder at her and said," Kryn come here." Kryn looked at him and didn't hesitate as she walked forward and grabbed his outstretched hand. Itachi pulled her before him and said softly," This is Kryn and she will be staying with me and otouto." Tsunade stepped forward and lifted Kryn's chin up forcing her to look up and Kryn's hesitant crimson red eyes met Tsunade's seirous amber brown eyes.

Tsunade suddenly smiled her eyes softening up as she said," Welcome to Konoha, Kryn. I am the Godaime Hokage, Tsunade. These behind me are the other Teams that had done many things with Team 7. The only one to become a jonin out of them all is Hyuuga Neji." Kryn's eyes flew to Neji's face automatically as she said," A Hyuuga. Tell me... is Hiashi still the Head?" Neji blinked before answering calmly and slowly," Hai, of course he is."

Kryn shook her head and asked more to herself than anyone else," What is Konoha coming to?" Neji stiffened but didn't say anything as his face and eyes darkened and Itachi glanced at Kryn then at the Hyuuga's before stating," Do not blame, Kryn. Her and... Hiashi don't get along and she has a legitimate reason for disliking him so." Hinata's filled with confusion and she peered at Kryn curiously her eyes full of questions.

Kryn looked away and stated," Maybe one day I will tell you but today is not that day." Hinata nodded her head and didn't push her for answers.
Sign up to rate and review this story