Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden love

Going with and leaving behind

by kristinia 0 reviews

Kryn, Itachi's past love, and Itachi have to decide what to do now that they have settled everything. Kryn, offers Itachi a offer and now he has to decide what is most important to him, his past lo...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 920 words

-1TrainWreck
"Do you think that those two will make up?" Jiraiya asked as he sat across from Tsunade on the otherside of a table in a bar. "I believe that they can." Tsunade answeredc as they ordered some sake before she looked at him warily and asked," Why?" "What do you think will happen if they do?" Jiraiya asked almost too casusally hinting at what he was thinking and Tsunade almost immediately caught onto it and her eyes widened when she did.

"You don't think..?" Tsunade asked and trailed off as Jiraiya nodded his head gravely as he answered," I do. I think that she's going to make him choose between us and her. Konoha, his home and where his family is, and her, his past love and the one he still loves." "This isn't good, not good at all." Tsunade said putting her head in her hands nd just sat there like that for a few minutes before Jiraiya reached his hand across the table and patted her hand and it caused her to lower her hands and look at Jiraiya.

"Tsunade, things happen, both the good and the bad. We are just going to have to accept what he decides. But I personally think this is his chance at love since he was cheated out of it back then. You can't think lowly of him if he decides to go with her." Jiraiya said softly and Tsunade nodded her head as she said," I know... believe me I know. It's just that... if he does decide to go with her, what will happen to Sasuke?" Jiraiya hadn't thought of that and he blinked when she asked that.

"I didn't think about that... so anything can go right now." Jiraiya answered and the two sighed and Jiraiya poured them both some sake when it was delivered and they both gulped it down before he poured them both some more sake.
___________

The two stared at each other and Sasuke didn't do anything seeing that the two knew each other and had obviously loved each other at one time and obviously still did. Sasuke felt a pang of pain go through his heart at the thought that Itachi would go with the woman and leave him, his little brother. "Itachi.. come with me. We can live together and i'll die with you when you do of old age. Don't go back to the place that forced you to leave me. Will you come with me?" Kryn asked and hope shown in her eyes brightly.

Alucard and Seras then decided to leave seeing that a black portal appeared and the two walked through it and after they did it disappeared as if it had never appeared in the first place. Itachi closed his eyes, the offer was too good to just decline. He was about to take it when he opened his eyes and looked behind him to see Sasuke staring up at the sky blankly and Sakura had her head bent forward tears falling down her cheeks silently, Naruto looking away and Kakashi staring at him formally.

He felt a pang of regret and pain at even the thought of causing his family so much pain by leaving them for something he had also wanted. He didn't ever want to cause them any pain but he also didn't want to hurt Kryn anymore. Kryn seemed to understand seeing that she said," They can come with us, I would never ask you to abandon your family." Sakura snapped her head up and Sasuke looked back down, as Naruto looked over at them surprised. Kakashi's stare turned blankly and Itachi knew automatically that he wouldn't abandon his village that he promised to protect for his dead teammate, Obito.

Itachi closed his eyes deep in thought and Kryn just let him be knowing he would make the decision he thought was right for him, for her, and for everyone else. "Gomen nasai, but I can't." Itachi answered opening his eyes to look at Kryn who flinched as if she had been striked. Her eyes filled with pain as she said," So this is what you decide." "You didn't let me finish." Itachi said and Kryn blinked confused but gave him a look that said there was nothing else he could do to hurt her but then gave him a look to continue.

"I can't put my adoptive family and my brother through pain. I can not take them from the home they have grown up in and the only place they know. If I were to take them away from here that will cause them more pain. That would be on my concious. I will not abandon them or make them leave because of me." Itachi stated and Kryn's eyes watered up as she looked into his eyes and he continued," But you can come with me. No one will mind if you are there." Kryn's eyes widened slightly as she stared at him before asking softly," They won't mind me being there?"

"Iie, they won't since you are going to be with me and they don't want to make me angry." Itachi answered smirking a little and Kryn looked over at a hill to see Alucard standing there with Seras watching them. "Go on. This is what you want. There is nothing chaining you to us." Alucard said before Kryn smiled at him and said," Arigato, Alucard." Alucard and Seras just disappeared as Itachi held out his hand to her and she took it.
Sign up to rate and review this story