Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden love

Itachi's past love

by kristinia 0 reviews

Itachi comes face-to-face with the one he had loved in the past and so he must deal with his actions. Will she ever forgive him for abandoning their love?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 1118 words

-1TrainWreck
Itachi's eyes saddened at the sight of what had been behind them and the others watched surprised. There standing a few feet away was a woman who had long midnight black hair that fell to her waist and ebony black eyes. Even though she was a vampire, she was a different kind all together. She didn't have the crimson eyes, sharp canines, or the need to drink blood. She was more like a immortal but she was classified as a vampire because of her powers which were just the same as the other vampires.

She seemed to feel his gaze because she turned to look at them only for her eyes to widen slightly at the sight of Itachi. Her eyes filled with sadness, pain, regret and anger. She didn't understand why he had left and in her eyes like a coward. They met each other's eyes, onyx eyes clashing with ebony black. She looked away and looked up at the sky to see the moon and looked back down at Itachi. She stepped forward and slowly walked towards them and Itachi's heart started beating even faster.
__________

"What? There is a chance that Itachi will run into her?" Jiraiya asked shocked and surprised but at the same time not that shocked or surprised. In fact he was kind of expecting something like this to happen just not so soon. Tsunade closed her eyes and answered softly," Hai, there is a chance for him to. I am hoping he doesn't, it hurt him when he was forced to leave her and it had angered him. I don't want to know what would happen if they had just ran into each other."

"Tsunade there are some things that you can't control. Like this for example, if they run into each other, than they run into each other. Even though I hope they don't because neither of them will know what to do." Jiraiya said and Tsunade opened her eyes to stare at her ex-teammate, and one of her bestfriends. She shook her head before she said," Even if we don't want to them I have a feeling that they are going to anyways. It's one of those things you wish you could control but you can't in the end."

"True." Jiraiya stated and silence fell between the two as they pondered what would happen if the two did run into each other. Little did they know that they had ran into each other. "Are you going to send anyone else on any missions today?" Jiraiya asked out of no where and Tsunade sent him a grateful smile as she answered," Iie, not today. Tomorrow, I will. Besides it's getting late and everyone is at home with their family, or lovers. I wouldn't want to interrupt them."

Jiraiya chuckled as he said," I can understand you on that. I wouldn't want to either, if you did, you'd have a lot of upset couples that were... you know." Tsunade laughed with him as she said," Oh yes, then there'd be a riot and then there would be even more annoyed couples because I called them to come deal with the already upset couples." "Then you would have an even bigger riot on your hands." Jiraiya said and the two chuckled at the thought.

Jiraiya seemed to think of something and he asked," Have you heard about Neji and Hinata yet?" "What about them?" Tsunade asked lifting an eyebrow up at the sudden question. "I heard that they've become quite close and they may.. be lovers. But you know, they are just rumors and you should ignore those." Jiraiya answered shrugging carelessly but it had caught Tsunade's attention seeing that she was staring at him for him to continue.

"What? That's all. Really... or well that's all I know about it." Jiraiya answered defensively and Tsunade nodded her head as she said," I see. Well it seems that it was bound to happen as well. I just hope they know what they are doing." "I'm sure they do, Tsunade. You don't have to worry so much." Jiraiya stated amused seeing that he was used to Tsunade worrying over the slightest details.
__________

"You haven't changed. I'm glad." Itachi stated and the woman chuckled though it was dryly as she asked," Why did you expect me to change?" "No. I'm glad you didn't." Itachi answered and the woman looked at him sadly as she said," I have changed, not physically but emotionally I have." "You hate me don't you?" Itachi asked sighing to himself as he watched her look away only to look back at him. Her eyes were full of sadness as she stared at him.

"No I don't hate you. I could never hate you, Itachi. I just don't understand why you left and it seemed like you had ran in my eyes. People who run away are like cowards in my eyes." The woman stated as she looked up at the sky and the sadness in her eyes made Itachi want to reach out and hold her to him. But he knew even though she was only a couple of feet away it seemed like she was farther away from him than she really was.

"There was a reason why I left." Itachi stated softly, he was ready to just tell the truth. The woman's voice was sad but also seemed to be full of hope as she asked," What is the reason?" "If I hadn't left then they would have hunted you down and killed you. I didn't want that so I decided to act like I coward and ran, though it wasn't running it was leaving. Also I couldn't leave my brother in their mercy, they would have killed both of you. I didn't want to lose two of the most important people in my life, so I left." Itachi answered truthfully and both Sasuke and the woman seemed surprised, they hadn't known that at all.

Tears fell down the woman's face as she said," Itachi... Why didn't you tell me? I would have helped you, we could have gotten your brother and the three of us could have lived happy." Itachi closed his eyes as he said," It wouldn't have worked they showed me that if I didn't leave at the time I did, they would have killed Sasuke immediately. Gomen nasai for all the pain I have put you through, Kryn. I truly never wanted to hurt you."

"Can you forgive me?" Itachi asked impassionately he was ready for her to say no. If she said no he'd turn away and leave once more. The tears fell even faster as she ansered," Of course I forgive you, Itachi."
Sign up to rate and review this story