Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden love

Vampires

by kristinia 0 reviews

Team 7 meets up with Hellsing's indestructable vampire, Alucard, and his fledgling, Seras.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 905 words

-1TrainWreck
"Ah such a beautiful day! A day to be alone." Sakura said as she sat down at the edge of the river and put her bare feet in the water. She looked up at the sky a soft smile on her face as she watched a pair of birds fly through the sky together. "I wonder if Neji still thinks so badly of The Souke and of Hinata." Sakura mused aloud when she heard voices and turned her head to hear better. "That sounds like Neji and... Hinata." Sakura said softly before standing up and slipping her zori's on.

She walked softly towards the voices and then hid in a tree looking down at Neji who was indeed talking to Hinata. Sakura's eyes widened in shock as Neji stepped closer to her and put his hand on her waist. "What's going on? Is this even Neji or Hinata?" Sakura thought in shock as Hinata put her arms around Neji's neck and leaned into him before she said," Neji nee-san.. we can't keep going on like this. It isn't fair to either of us."

"Hinata-sama, you will always be my only one." Neji said his voice cold but to Sakura it seemed slightly warmer. "You will always be my only one as well, Neji nee-san." Hinata said sighing softly and Sakura decided to leave seeing that it wasn't any of her business what they did or didn't do. She went back to the river and closed her eyes as a gust of wind blew her hair and she titled her head up slightly. "I wish.... Sasuke-kun loved me back but I can't force my love onto him and hope get something back. It isn't right to do that." Sakura said aloud as she sat back down at the bank and took her zori's off.

She put her feet in the water and leaned back with her hands supporting her on both sides of her. She was enjoying the peaceful silence when she felt someone join her. She looked over her shoulder only for her eyes to widen in shock. Sasuke was standing there, hands in pockets, looking beyond her at the river and not at her. "What are you doing here alone?" Sasuke asked as he walked forward to join her. "Sasuke-kun... I guess it's because I am alone in the end." Sakura answered a soft sad smile on her face as she looked into the river to see her sad reflection.

"No you aren't." Sasuke stated out of no where and causing Sakura to look at him in shock and confusion as she asked," What do you mean?" "You aren't alone. You may have no family but you will never be alone. You have me, aniki, Kakashi-sensei, even that dobe Naruto, and the other Rookie Nine. We would never leave you alone." Sasuke answered as he looked up at the sky and ignored Sakura's confused look being replaced by a knowing look and her lips twitched upwards in a soft smile.

"Arigato, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said softly as she leaned her head against his shoulder causing him to stiffen but he relaxed and let her lean against him in her time of need. He wrapped one arm around her and closed his eyes not seeing her surprised look and said," Your welcome, Sakura."
________

"Who are those two?" Sakura asked as she pointed to the two in the distance. It had been two days since Sasuke had held her. Itachi looked at them closely before seemingly shut down as he answered softly," Hellsing's vampire, Alucard, and his fledgling, Seras." As if hearing him, the man, Alucard, turned around and looked at them before a psychaotic grin took over his face. "Coming back, eh Itachi? Especially when you know she won't be waiting for you? How sad, I pity your little miserable human life." The man stated chuckling while the female looked at him with pity and understanding.

"I didn't expect her to be waiting." Itachi stated as he turned to the female seeing that she hadn't changed at all. "Seras-san, you haven't changed at all." Itachi said greeting the female who looked at him and then lifted her hand tracing one line as she said softly," These lines have become more prominent since the last time, Itachi." Itachi stepped back away from her and making her drop her hand. "I see you have a little brother. Who are the others?" Alucard asked but he didn't care, he didn't even care if they were there or not.

"Who they are is of no concern of yours, Alucard. All you need to know is that they are apart of my family." Itachi answered his voice gaining a icy tint to it as Alucard grinned showing his fangs. "Really now?" Alucard asked and something in Itachi's eyes warned Alucard to stay away from them or he would be finding himself in a worse torture than when he had been created. Alucard backed off and said," If you think that strongly about them then fine."

Itachi seemed to hesitate before he asked," How is she? Does she still hate me?" Something akin to pity seemed to flash through Alucard's eyes before it disappeared and Seras looked at him with pity. "I wouldn't say hate... but she does question your actions. You should ask her yourself." Alucard answered softly as him and Seras stepped away and letting them see behind the two.
Sign up to rate and review this story