Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

SIX

by Sticky 1 review

Pete Saves The Day. Greta And Flip Go Back Home

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 876 words

0Unrated
"No, we couldn't do that." I said wide-eyed as I slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Harry jumped in front of me and leaned against the door then whispered, "You know, I let you and your grubby friends stay in my house. It's the least you could do." I didn't know what to say to him. My hands shook and my throat closed. I stood there in silence just staring at Harry hoping he would move away from the door so that I could leave. Finally when it looked as if he could stand his ground forever I called for help. "Flip! Flip! Can you come here? Flip?" I shouted. Harry put his hand up to cover my mouth then said raising his voice "No, Don't! Stop yelling!" "Flip!" I said again pulling Harry's hands off my face. He stepped away from the door and just before he grabbed hold of me the door swung open. "What's going on?" Called the figure in the doorway. I looked up expecting to see Flip rescuing me but the person I saw was not Flip, It was Pete. "Pete!" I squealed as I ran past Harry and joined him in the doorway. "Are you okay?" He asked studying my face. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said softly as I walked into the living room. Pete walked into the bedroom and said to Harry "Okay, Man. what's up?" Harry opened his mouth but didn't say anything. That's when the 5'4 Pete swung his fist at the 6'2 Harry. Harry covered his face in disbelief as Pete swung at him again. After overcoming the shock of the attack Harry retailed by kicking Pete in the stomach Pete fell back a few steps then swung his fist at Harry's nose drawing blood. Harry threw his hands at his face and held his nose; Pete kicked him three or four times in the stomach until he fell to the ground. "Han enough bitch? Next time don't fuck with my friends." Said Pete gallantly as he joined us in the living room. When he was walking towards us I realized he had a slight limp in his right leg. "Oh, Peter." I cried as I hugged him tightly. He held me then asked "He didn't hurt you did he?" I shook my head no. Flip stared at Harry as he pulled himself of the ground and limped to the bathroom to clean his wounds. "Let's get out of here." Exclaimed Flip after a moment. "No, not yet. We need cash, and I'm going to need some pot if I'm going to get some sleep tonight." Laughed Pete as he let go of me and began to loot the house. The four of us had a field day in Harry's house, taking things left and right, even things we didn't need. I'm sure Harry saw us; he was just to embarrassed to stop us. "How do I look?" Asked Patrick as he put on a trucker hat. "Sexy." Joked Flip as he fastened a watch around his wrist. By the time we left we had clothes, jewelry, drugs, food, and Pete traded his guitar for Harry's fancier one.

Patrick stayed with us for two weeks until he was too homesick to stay any longer. That wasn't the last we would see of him. Over the years we would meet up in the most random places and Pete would eventually start a band with him. Flip and I were also homesick and the two of us had plotted trips back to Illinois numerous times but we had never carried out are plans until November of 1994. We tried to get Pete to come back with us but no matter what we said he wouldn't even consider it. We left him on street corner and sniffled our goodbyes. He didn't seem too sad but I knew deep down inside passed that stupid smile of his he was really upset. "Take care of yourself." I warned as I walked away. I turned back and stared at him trying to save every detail of his face and body into my mind because I didn't think I would ever see him again. Then Flip and I got on that bus for the long journey home. I nervous and excited at the same time. I hadn't seen or talked to my parents in almost a year.

To my surprise my family accepted me back. I went back to school, quit doing drugs and started living my Pete-free life all over again. It was nice not having to worry about getting food, or finding a place to stay. For the first few weeks I thought of Pete non-stop. I couldn't shake the image of him standing all alone on that street corner from my mind. Then he got pushed to the back of my mind and buried under new memories. I didn't speak or even hear his name again until 2001. Flip and I still hung out from time to time but it wasn't the same. He had a new girlfriend who he was serious about and they were busy building a life together. It seemed like the both of us were getting along just fine without the burden of Peter Wentz.
Sign up to rate and review this story