Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It can't be THAT difficult

The wake up call

by book-worm 8 reviews

How could asking one girl out be so hard? A/A slight mentions of J/T

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-27 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 741 words

0Unrated
It can' be THAT difficult
It can' be THAT difficult!





Welcome to New Olympia, a town just like any other. But was pretty nice in the morning if you were lying on your bed with no blanket because it fell on the floor in the middle of the night, but you were too tired to get up and get it. It was nicer in the summer if you had your window slightly open so you could catch that cool breeze....



" Archie, Archie, get up! I'm starving and I need you to make that omelette of yours that you claim is so good. I would get Athena to make it, but she's asleep so she might turn me into a spider if I wake her up, so since you can't turn me into anything I've decided to annoy the hell out of you, so..."



Gee, I'm honoured.



I wake to find a fiery redhead at the foot of my bed practically bouncing off the walls of my room. I swear does that girl ever get some sleep around here!



My first response is a groan, " Atlanta you do realize it's seven in the morning?"



Atlanta grins, and I find myself starring at the way the sunlight shone through her red hair making her skin glow and her hair look like she had a halo.



Now turn that halo into a pairs of horns and you have Atlanta.



" Come on Arch get up. Pleeeeaaassse." Oh gods, she's giving me those infamous puppy-eyes. She knows very well I can't resist those puppy-eyes. What she doesn't know is that I can't resist anything about her.



Yes by now you probably know it. I, Archie, am in love with my best friend Atlanta. How pathetic is that, eh? What's more pathetic is that I have battled giants ten times my size, along with gorgons, minotaurs, freaky mutant plants, giant ants, the Kraken, and a whole bunch of other monsters controlled by a psychotic god of time, Cronos.



By now, some are probably going, WHOA, Archie stop right there. Evil god of time? Freaky mutant plants? Blah, blah, blah? Okay I guess you might need an explanation so here we go.



There are seven teenagers including myself who are all descendants of ancient Greek heroes. Jay, the descendant of Jason, is our leader and takes his job way too seriously. Theresa, descendant of Theseus, who, in my opinion, is a bit of a drama queen. Odie, descendant of Odysseus, who is the smartest guy I know. Herry, descendant of Hercules, who eats enough to feed a small army. Neil, descendant of Narccius, who has the biggest crush on himself. Atlanta, descendant of Atalanta, my best friend, who I have the biggest crush on and is also the fastest human being ever!

Then there is me. Archie, descendant of Achilles. The fastest runner on the team after Atlanta.



All seven of us have to fight this deranged god of time, Cronos and bring him back to Tartarus where he was locked up by the original Olympians, but he escaped and now it's up to us to defeat him.



Aren't we the fortunate ones.



At first I didn't want to join the team. I didn't want to fight. I wanted to get out of New Olympia as soon as possible.



Then I met Atlanta.



I don't know how it happened, but a couple days after I had arrived here, I tried to run away and forget this ever happened. Of course I didn't count on Atlanta and Theresa being there to catch me before I escaped, and before I knew it, BAM, I was experiencing emotions that I had never felt before. It was creeping me out.



Of course, Atlanta, who doesn't have a lot of experience with guys, is a little oblivious to my feelings for her. And I... well...



I'm a wimp when it comes to stuff like that.



Anyways where were we, oh yeah Atlanta woke me up...



" Archie," said Atlanta. Damn those puppy-eyes.



I groaned and rolled over in my bed hoping to get back to sleep. But the sand man who wasn't being so generous this time, and Atlanta's nagging wasn't going to let me escape so reluctantly I got out of bed. Atlanta, after realizing that I was fully awake, smirked and ran off to the kitchen.



I chuckled. I just can't say no to that girl no matter how hard I try.














Sign up to rate and review this story