Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Know I'm Always Late

This Curse On Your Lips

by fobgal1 0 reviews

Sort of a filler. A little kissy action.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 410 words

0Unrated
This is for patricksgirl84, scarrlifigous, and xharlequingirl.


They kiss. The moment their lips met Amber felt a spark.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Pete asked, pressing his forehead against hers.

"I am now," she whispered breathlessly.

"Now my lady, I think you are in need of a tour of the warehouse." Pete said taking her hand and pulling her up off the couch. She stumbled a little, but caught her balance.

"Woah there, are you okay?" Patrick asked rushing into the living room.

"Yea, I just got a little dizzy from standing up so fast," she said.

"Ah I see. Well take it easy. We don't need you getting hurt again." Patrick said with a smile and disappeared into the kitchen.




Amber's POV

I got the full tour of the warehouse. Starting with the upstairs, there was a bathroom on the left, then Joe's room, Andy's room across from Joe's, another bathroom, Patrick's room across from the bathroom, and finally the room I woke up in (Pete's room, as to which I later learned we would be sharing. Because it was safer for me to stay with them.)

Downstairs was the kitchen, the living room, Patrick's office/lab, and a bathroom. Then came the basement. When we got down there I was amazed.

"We basically split the basement into two parts. One side is for all our training, and the other part is where we practice our music." Pete said.

"Wow," I muttered.

"Well any questions now?" He asked me.

"Well umm, since I'm going to be staying with you guys, do you think we can go to my place so I can get my stuff?" I asked.

"Sure, Patrick and I will take you tomorrow night," Pete said. "As for now I think you should try to eat something and then get some sleep. You had a pretty rough night."

"That sounds good to me and I just wanted to say thanks for everything, especially saving my life." I said and leaned in to give him a kiss.

He moved closer and our lips met for the second time that night, sending another spark through my body.

"You are very welcome love." He whispered pulling away from the kiss. "Now let's head to the kitchen to feed that stomach of yours," He said with a wink.

And with that we headed to the kitchen.








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review if you liked it. I don't think anybody really likes this story =(






Sign up to rate and review this story