Categories > Original > Romance > Secret Lover.

My feelings toward him.

by SucksToSayTheLeast 0 reviews

Carlie needs to stop thinking about Chris, she has a BOYFRIEND! The hottest and most popular boy in school, so why would she secretly love someone else?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 590 words

0Unrated
8:50 First Period, Study Hall:

There he is... I really like him, like almost too much.
Wait, what am I saying, I can't like him... he's a loser.
A Big. Fat. LOSER!
Yeah that's what I'll keep telling myself.
Shit he's approaching me.
"Hey Carlie." He smiled
GO AWAY BUTTERFLYS!
"Hey." I smiled back at him.
"Did you finish your homework?"
"Yeah, did you?"
"Not all of them, could I copy a couple questions?"
"Yeah!"
I whipped my notebook out of my bag faster than I ever had before and handed it to him.
"Thanks."
He smiled and slightly laughed as he took it then turned walked back over to his seat.
I smacked my forehead from my stupidity.
Emma turned to me and gave me a look of suspicion.
"Do you like him or something?"
Here we go again, nosey Emma wanting to know every detail about my life then tell the whole school about it.
"No!" I defended myself.
When I looked past Emma's shoulder and over at him he was writing down my answer's with his left hand probably smudging the ink as he wrote.
Wait, what am I thinking?
"Good. Cause he's a loser, and you and Mitch are like the hottest couple in the school."
I shot her a forced smile then turned back around in my seat and dug out my French homework that I didn't get to finish.

9:50 Second Period, Drama Room:

I love this class, Chris isn't in it and I have the lead role in the play so I can completely focus on my lines and blocking.

10:50 Third Period, History Class:

This is the class that Chris sits in front of me, and all I do all class is stare.
"Hey. Thanks for letting me borrow them." Chris smiled handing me back my notebook.
"No problem." I smiled back before tearing out the pages and handing them in.
Dammit he's so cute.... Why does no one like him, he's so nice and sweet and caring and... Wait, what am I saying? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!
I sat back down in my seat and pulled out my textbook. Ready for class, but still thinking about Chris.

11:50 Lunch:

Mitch met me outside the class like always and we walked hand in hand to my locker, then to his.
He was taking me to the coffee bar downtown for lunch today.
I guess that's the perks of dating an older guy with a car and having a free class after lunch.
I sat down in the seat next to him and as everyone piled out of the school to run around for lunch he attacked me, making sure that everyone could see that we were making out in such a public place. He was a good kisser and the hottest guy in school though, so I shouldn't be complaining.
Our afternoon ritual of making out ended when Mitch's fellow football players banged on the car's windshield and whooped and hollered.
I rolled my eyes and Mitch grinned at them all as if he was showing me off.
"Can we go?" I pulled down the visor in the car and fixed my makeup.
"Sure thing baby." He leaned all the way over from his side and kissed me on the neck. "I can't wait to have you tonight." He whispered in my ear.
How romantic...
I forced another smile.
Mitch kissed me once more, this time on the lips, and then we drove off.
I couldn't wait to get to French class... Chris would be there.
Sign up to rate and review this story