Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Four

by relaxrelapse 2 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 695 words

0Unrated
"Adele, this is Ray. Ray this is Adele." Gerard's grin was extremely large. Ray's eyes sparkled as he was introduced to me and shook my hand rapidly. I studied his hair closely. I had never seen such a fro. It was brilliant.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too Ray." I laughed at his hyperness. He seemed awful quite before I had met him. Now he was a complete chatter box! A gossiper actually. I loved him already.

"Gwen had sex with Ace." Gerard was getting paints from one of the shelves.

"Ew. Are you serious?"

"What a barmy fellow. Why would he interact with a bint like her?"

"Huh?" Ray said wide-eyed. Gerard just laughed knowing no one would ever understand the way I talked. I attempted to make it easier for him to understand.

"Uh. Why would he touch a skanky girl like that?"

"OH! I get it." I guess Americans know what 'skanky' is. I picked up a pencil and began sketching in a notebook while Ray filled me in on the who I should stay away from. I listened intently as I drew. The bell finally rang and I packed up my things. I waved to the boys and made my way to Science. They described Frank to me so I could sit with him and the other boy they mentioned. I couldn't quite recall what his name was.

I shuffled into the nearly empty room and searched for a raven haired boy. He stood in the back wearing a nice white shirt, the sleeves rolled up with a striped, loosened tie. Then again I saw those tight pants. We really fancied those back in London. I wondered if Gerard wore them for I hadn't paid much attention to his bottom half. I was too busy staring into those gorgeous eyes of his.

I made my way to the back and put my books on the table in front of him. A blonde boy sat next to him. He had a lip piercing and bright blue eyes. I assumed he was the other boy they ranted about. Frank looked over at me a little confused on why a girl in a retro dress and heels was standing in front of him. To be honest I dressed like a hippie sometimes. Today being one of those days. I held out my small hand to him.

"I'm Adele Alexander. I'm new." He put his in mine and shook. I moved on to the next boy and repeated the process.

"I'm Frankie and that's Bob."

"Bob.." I repeated to myself. "You're a friend of Gerard's, correct?"

"Yeah we both are. I assume he's showing you around the school?"

"Yep. He's awfully kind." I said taking a seat next to them. Frank turned to me and smirked a bit.

"He's awfully cute too, huh?" I could feel my pale cheeks becoming a rosy colour. I nervously laughed.

"You're funny." I said as the teacher began to speak. His speech was long and boring. Awfully tiring too. Finally he announced something that caught my attention.

"Pick your partners and get the lab gear on, everyone. We will be mixing chemicals today!" I perked up but then realised I probably wouldn't have a partner. I looked over at frank who turned to Bob and whispered something. Bob smiled at me and shuffled off to be partnered with some other girl.

"Partners, Ms. Alexander?" I looked up and smiled at him. Then I rose from my seat and put on these goggle things. I hated them. They made me feel like a loon.

"Here, mix this and this." He handed me two weird looking liquids. I immediately knew what they were and took over everything. Frank sat there confused and just watched me.

"How are you doing this?

"Oh we already studied this last year back in London. I'm pro at it." Within another few seconds I was finished and slipped off the horrendous goggles. Frank followed my lead.

Mr. Jacobson walked over to us and looked over our work.

"Very nice, you two. A+" he walked away and I sat on the stool.

"Wow. You're good."

"The best."
Sign up to rate and review this story