Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Date: Round 1

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

SEXXXY

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 275 words

0Unrated
"Hey, Pete! Over here!" Lara waved from the bar. Pete glided over fluidly and sat beside he. She squeezed him in a tight hug. He smiled to himself.
"Lara, how are you?" He held his hand on her small waist." Last I saw you was the day after the party. You just up and left."
Lara laughed but it didn't quite meet her eyes,"I' have aplace of my own! I'm still in college. Doc graduated a year before me."
"Oh." Pete thought back to the party. He thought about how good she looked in blue. He looked to what she was wearing. A dark green V-neck tank top and a flowy black skirt,"So how have you been lately?"
"Erm. Good I guess. I've missed you though." She surprised herself.
'That was supposed to stay in my head.'
Pete looked pleased. Lara threw back a shot and stood up quickly."Let's rool." She grabbed Pete's hand and pulled him from the club.
"Where are we going?"
"My favoritte place. I want to show you something."
Pete's mind went straight to the gutter and he laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist jokigly. She laughed, too and left his arm there.
They walked alond the dark street laughing until they raeched a park. It was dim and quiet.
"Creepy." Pete whispered in Lara's ear. She shivered and he wrapped his arm around her more."Where are we going?"
Lara slipped out of her shoes and poointed straight ahead to a little glowing light in the trees."There."

I know i havent written in a while and im writing the moment i can. Keep reading.....
:]]]]]]]]
Sign up to rate and review this story