Categories > Movies > Newsies > People Do Crazy Things When Their In Love

The day they fell in love

by Dancinangel 0 reviews

When Medda introduces the Newsies to her niece Amy, Mush and Amy starts to fall in love with each. But are scared to tell each other. Will Mush finally tell Amy the night of the newies' rally? When...

Category: Newsies - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bryan Denton, David Jacobs, Jack Kelly, Kid Blink, Les Jacobs, Medda Larkson, Mush, Racetrack Higgins, Spot Conlon - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 378 words

0Unrated
Chaper 1
Jack Kelly and his friends: Spot Conlon, Racetrack Higgins, Mush Meyers,Kid Blink, David Jacobs and David's little brohter Les. Were at Irving Hall the owner Medda Larkson was almost like their aunt to the boys. So she let them come by anytime. The boys were waiting before the show back stage when Medda comes over to them with a girl that had light brown hair, blue eyes and was about 5'5". She was wearing a light blue dress. "Boys this is my niece Amy. Amy these are the boys that will be holding the rally in one week. "Hi" Amy said. Before Jack said hello to her first then followed by David and Les then Racetrack."Heya you can call me Race if yous want" Race said. "Hiya." Mush said walking up to her and giving her a hug. After everyone knew each other Medda spoke up. "Well you kids go get something to eat at Tibby's" Medda said handing Amy some money before they walked out the door.
Mush's Pov
When Medda introduced us to her niece Amy, I was think that Amy looked beautiful. We were walking to Tibby's so I decide to walk with her. "So hows oldare ya?" I asked "16 you?" replied Amy "Same" I told her as we arrived at Tibby's I held the door open for her. "Thank you" Amy smiled "Yous welcome" I said. We all sat down. It was Race,Amy and Me on one sie of the table then Kid Blink,Spot,Jack and Les on the other side of the table.
Amy's Pov
"So hows ya like it here?" Spot asked me after we orderd. "It's great" I said "Ya goin to the rally ?" Race asked me "Yep" I said We kept on talking when the food came. We ate and talked After dinner since it was late the guys were going t turn in for the night. "I'se goin to walk Amy back to Medda's place" Mush said "ok" The boys replied before they went seprate directon. "Mush is such a sweet heart and not to mention really cute" I thought to myself as we arrived back at Aunt Medda's place. "See ya in the morin" Mush said before he gave me a hug good night.
Sign up to rate and review this story