Categories > Movies > Newsies > People Do Crazy Things When Their In Love

Jealously

by Dancinangel 0 reviews

When Medda introduces the Newsies to her niece Amy, Mush and Amy starts to fall in love with each. But are scared to tell each other. Will Mush finally tell Amy the night of the newies' rally? When...

Category: Newsies - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Jack Kelly, Kid Blink, Medda Larkson, Mush, Racetrack Higgins, Spot Conlon - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 327 words

-1MarySue
Chapter 2
Amy's Pov
The Next Morning
I woke up and got dressed then walked into the kitchen to only see a note from Aunt Medda.
Amy,
I had to leave early. The Newsies will be there around 7 am, so all of you can eat breakfast at Tibby's. Before they work on their strike
See you later and behave
Love,
Aunt Medda
PS Here is some money

As soon as I finished the letter there was a knock on the door. "Hi boys" I said as I opened the doors. "Hey Ams" Race said. "Ams?" I questioned "You don't mind do you?" Mush asked "No" I said as we started to walk towards Tibby's. "Do you want to hang out today with Race, Spot and I?" Mush asked "Sure" I replied "Great" Race said as we arrived at Tibby's.
We entered Tibby's Race and Spot sat on one side of the table while Mush and I sat across from them, Jack was sitting next to me. "Say Amy what are you doing after breakfast?" Jack asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

Mush's Pov
"Say Amy what are you doing after breakfast?" Jack asked putting his arm around Amy's shoulder. "What is Jack doing why does he have his arm around Amy?" I thought to myself as I glared at Jack. I know Race and Spot both saw me glare at Jack because Race kicked me under the table. "What?" I asked. "Are you jealous that Jack has his arm around Amy?" Race asked. "Yes" I said before I heard what Amy tell Jack. "After breakfast Mush, Racetrack Spot and I are going to hang out wanna come?" Amy asked "Please say no?" I thought. "I'll come" Jack said. "Shoot he's coming" I thought race and spot could tell I was pissed off. "Great now what do you say we split something to eat" Jack offered. "Sure what though" asked Amy as Jack pulled her closer to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story