Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > The Changing of Lives

The Beginning

by aubreys_girl 0 reviews

When two girls leave their home and come to Santa Carla, in an attempt to escape their night mare they never realize that even if you loose something, you can gain something in return. (Dwain&OC, P...

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 343 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own the Lost Boys or the characters... with the exception of Allison and Sam.

A black oblivion surrounds you, you can't escape, and you know it. THERE! You see it! An opportunity to escape from this hell hole. You reach for it... you're almost there...

"SAM! WAKE UP!!!"

'Damn,' you think, as you role over in bed, and slam a pillow over your head. Refusing to believe that its morning already.

"SAMANTHA ASHELY McHALE, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP RIGHT NOW!"

You mumble something incoherently as you feel a tugging of the sheets.

"All-is-on, why? Why do I have to get up? And why the hell are you so goddamn loud?"

"Come on Sam, today's the day." Allison replied.

At that comment you bolted right up, that action made Allison fly across the room, since she was pulling so hard on the sheets.
But she's right, today's the day; today is your 18th birthday, and the day you are legally considered an adult.

A couple months ago Allison turned 18 and was looking for a place with cheep rent. It took her a while but she finally found a place and it was far from where they lived now.

You started moving around to get some clothes, before you took a shower. By the time you got out of the shower Allison had your stuff loaded up in her car. [1]

"SAM! HURRY UP!" Allison screamed "GET DOWN HERE, LETS GO BEFORE HE GETS BACK!"

As you hurried down the stairs you couldn't help but think about what it was going to be like to be an adult. A grin made its way on to your face and you stepped off the stairs, and out the door, to where Allison was waiting, leaning against her black Mazda RX-8 sports car.

Hurry up and get in." Allison demanded as she, herself got in. You sighed, following her example.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1] Things like your motorcycle and big things were already at the house. Things that she loaded up in the car were like clothes and things.
Sign up to rate and review this story