Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > First Impressions and Famous Last Words

"I think I ..."

by purpleladder 2 reviews

Can secrets & happiness mix?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 622 words

1Moving
Whooo! New update :) But plz R&R... You have to agree 2/92 is a bit rubbish...
NEway enjoy...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So that's how my life for next few weeks, even months panned out: work, Paula and Pete. If it was a film there would be one of those photo montage thingys. Me at a desk on my computer or yawning in a lecture theatre, me in Paula's kitchen with a mug of tea chatting and laughing, me dancing with Pete, us walking hand in hand along a busy city street. We discovered London together and the club became my second home (well third if you count my real home).

And the best thing was that I was really and truly happy. It took me by surprise like it had crept up on me but right here, right now I didn't want anything to be different (apart from maybe a slightly bigger student loan...).

"Do you like live here or something?" I had asked on the millionth time we had landed up on the club's sofas just chilling out.

"Well actually" Pete replied playing with my hair "we decided that living in a hotel for that long was no fun and James said that we could have the rooms above. So, yes, we do live here."

"Ah that explains a lot of things." I said lying back onto Pete's chest as he leaned over for another kissing session (not that I was complaining or anything).

We were interrupted by a sharp cough.

"Can I borrow Pete for a few?" Patrick asked. I smiled. It was great; I'd not only gained a boyfriend (if that's what you'd call Pete; we'd never really talked about it; it had never really felt like we needed to) but he'd also come complete with a whole new family of friends.

"Only if you return him in once piece." I replied.

"I will do my best. I've just an awesome idea for a song."
This was something else I'd got used to. Pete being pulled off by Patrick to see a new lyric or by Joe who had a new guitar riff. But I didn't mind because I knew that Pete would come back, a fresh smile on his face and a bounce in his step; usually humming a new tune.

"It's OK. I have a serious urge for some hot chocolate right now." I said, unwrapping myself from Pete and rising from the sofa. I pecked Pete on the lips and our linked fingers stretched as I walked toward the door; keeping contact for as long as possible.



"Jen?" Pete asked when he returned, as I had predicted, a new tune on his lips.

"Yeah" I answered waking up from my daydreams. I was doing a lot of that lately.

"Oh nothing" he smiled a little nervously and pecked me on the cheek as he returned to his place of the sofa.

"So what's this new song like then?" I asked entwining my fingers with his. I found the whole song writing, creative process fascinating and loved to keep up to date with what was going on. I would have sat in on it all if only the boys would just let me but apparently it was a 'band thing'.

"Well, it's a song about this gorgeous, intelligent, thoughtful, funny girl who this bassist guy thinks might be in love with." Pete blushed.

"Oh, cool, sounds interesting." I had totally missed the point, or my mind had wanted me to.

"Jen?" Pete said again placing his hand under my chin a turning me to face him. My blue eyes met his brown and I noticed a new seriousness in them.

"I think I love you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So yeah, go go go :D
Sign up to rate and review this story