Categories > Original > Horror > Seven Deadly Sins

Lust

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Meet Charlie, she is a demon with a mission. She has a hundred days, to punish seven people commiting the seven deadly sins.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 291 words

0Unrated
The woman walked around the writhing bodies in the club, she finally found what she was looking for, when she spotted a good looking young guy. He was off to the side, dancing by himself, she made her way toward him, "hey there," she said, "are you all alone?" He looked her up and down and smiled, she knew she looked good with her teased blonde hair and great figure. "Sure are," he said, "I'm Henry," she smiled in invitation, "I'm Charlie."
Soon they were grinding together, practically having sex right there on the dance floor.
"Lets get out of here," she yelled over the music, of course he agreed.

They went to a seedy motel room, where Charlie pushed Henry on the bed, she ripped his shirt off, and began to kiss his chest. Henry, gasped and moaned as she moved lower. Suddenly she stopped. "What's wrong?" He asked, as she just sat there staring at him.
She smiled, "nothing's wrong," she purred, "everything is right." Suddenly she began to morph., Henry's eyes widened in terror, as her eyes turned red, as she grew fangs and claws. He fought to get her off him, but she sank her claws in his flesh, he screamed in agony, as she began to feed on him. Tearing large chunks of his flesh off, as his heart slowly stopped, he heard her voice, hazy and thin. "This is what lust brings," than he died.

An hour later, Charlie walked out of the hotel room, there was nothing left of Henry, he would be labeled an unsolved disappearance. She took a list out of her purse, marking off one. Just six more deadly sins to go, and only a hundred days to get them done.
Sign up to rate and review this story