Categories > Original > Horror > Seven Deadly Sins

Gluttony

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Charlie punishes a man for gluttony

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 238 words

0Unrated
Charlie walked into the restaurant, aware that every eye was on her. She looked around, finally spotting a suitable target. A middle age man sitting by himself, eating and drinking heartily, she could tell he overindulged not only in food, but in alcohol as well. She walked up to him and smiled, "I'm Charlie," his eyes widened when she spoke to him, as if he couldn't believe a woman that beautiful would talk to him.
She sat down at his table without being invited, "waiter one of everything from the menu," she said, "and vodka. Don't worry. I'll pay."She told him soon she had him eating and drinking everything. He could, than she leaned over, "lets get out of here," she whispered in his ear. He quickly finished what he had been eating and they left.

She took him to a hotel, handcuffing him to the bed, than she began to stuff food down his throat. He gasped, and choked, trying to buck her off. But she was too strong for him, she kept cramming food down his throat, until his stomach burst open, blood and guts flying everywhere. Right before he breathed his last, he heard her whisper, "gluttony can kill you."

Charlie, walked out of the hotel room, checking another one off her list, silently she cursed the devil for punishing her in this way. But soon it would be over, soon she could rest.
Sign up to rate and review this story