Categories > Original > Horror > Seven Deadly Sins

Greed

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

A man gambles with Charlie and loses his life.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 250 words

0Unrated
Charlie walked into the crowded casino, so many people to choose from, she thought. She walked around, watching, waiting. When she noticed the man at the poker table, he had piles of poker chips around him, but he was still playing, winning more and more. She wove her way around the people, and stood next to him. He looked up, and saw her watching him, his eyes lit up with interest.
"Do you mind if I watch you?" She asked, slowly stroking his arm, "I love a man with great luck, I'm Charlie." He smiled bigger, "sure honey, I'm Owen" he gestured to the seat next to him, than went back to the game, winning more and more, until the other players, dropped out, one by one. Charlie leaned over, letting him get a glimpse down her dress, "lets get out of here," she whispered, smiling at him.

She took him to a hotel room, once inside she pulled out a gun. "What the hell is this?" He asked, when she had made him sit down. "We're going to play a little game," she said cocking the gun. She pressed the gun to his head, "greedy people never prosper," she said in his ear. She pulled the trigger, and Owen's head exploded in a pulpy mass of blood and brains. "Heads I win, tails you lose," she said, as she set the gun on the table, pulling out her list and marking off another one. Only four more to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story