Categories > Original > Horror > Seven Deadly Sins

Sloth

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

A slothful man gets a horrible death.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 280 words

0Unrated
This one would be the trickiest for Charlie, sloth always was. She silently made her way up to the house, inside was a thirty five year old man. His seventy year old mother worked to support him, so he could sit on his ass and do nothing. That was about to change, she knew the mother was at work, and the man was all alone.
Charlie tried the back door, it was unlocked, she walked through the house, until she came to the den where the man was sitting, watching tv, stuffing his face.
"Hello Andrew," she said stepping through the doorway, he jumped up sending the bowl of pretzels flying everywhere. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, "how did you get into my house?"
Charlie just smiled, "you are very slothful Andrew, now you must be punished."

Andrew screamed in terror, as Charlie changed into her demon form, he lurched back tripping over the armchair and fell on the floor. Charlie stalked toward him, fangs glistening with salvia, claws extended. She pounced on Andrew, biting into him, clawing his face. He screamed, than gurgled as one of her claws, got his throat, severing his artery, causing blood to spurt everywhere. He lay there choking on his own blood, hearing Charlie eating his flesh. He slowly died, the last thing he ever heard was, "being slothful, leads to death."

Charlie walked out of the back door, she knew Andrew's mother would think he ran away. This would be better for her, maybe the woman could finally get some rest. Charlie took out the list, marking sloth off. Three more to go, and only forty days to do them in.
Sign up to rate and review this story