Categories > Original > Horror > Seven Deadly Sins

Pride

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

A girl learns that pride can cause a early death

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 232 words

0Unrated
Charlie walked quickly finally sighting her prey as the girl walked into the one hour photo, Charlie waited until the girl emerged, than came up beside her. "Lydia Marks?" She asked, Lydia turned around, "yes" she said curiously. Charlie grasped her arm, "I have a gun and I will use it if you do not come with me." She hissed in the girl's ear. She led the girl to a seedy motel room.

Charlie grabbed the packet of pictures from Lydia and opened them, "oh how lovely," she said, "pictures of you." Balling one up, she stuffed it in Lydia's mouth, "eat it," she said.
Charlie kept balling up the pictures and stuffing them down Lydia's throat, as Lydia gagged. Lydia started choking as the pictures blocked her air passage, she fell on the bed holding her throat and turning blue. Charlie stood there and watched a moment, "remember pride goes before the fall." She said, as she turned a left the dying girl alone in the room.

Charlie marked the last one off her list, than allowed herself to be taken back to hell. She had a hundred years before she had to go through this again. In a hundred years seven more people would learn the consequences of the seven deadly sins. Charlie's work would never be done, until there was no more sin, she would awaken again and again.
Sign up to rate and review this story