Categories > Original > Horror > Seven Deadly Sins

Envy

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

One girl learns that envy can lead to death

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 190 words

0Unrated
Charlie watched her two last targets walk out of the play rehearsal togheter. She followed the one girl, this girl was first. She was full of envy, especially of the other girl. Silently Charlie walked behind her, until they came to a deserted alley. Charlie grabbed the girl, muffling her scream with her hand.

She threw the girl up against the wall, "hello Kathy," she said, "you've been a very envious girl haven't you?" Without waiting for a answer, she let her claws extend, casually raking Kathy across her stomach.
Kathy looked down in horror as her entrails spilled out, all over her shoes and the pavement. She looked back up at Charlie, than dropped to her knees, still trying to hold her guts in. Charlie began to walk away, than came back, "envy doesn't pay." She said, than walked away, leaving the girl to die on the dirty alley ground.

Charlie took out her list marking off another, one more to go and she was done for a hundred years, she tucked the list back in her purse. Than walked in the direction that the other girl had taken.
Sign up to rate and review this story