Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Doce

by swimfan625 7 reviews

eeeeeeeeeek

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 667 words

3Exciting
/Three Things: A)I'm sorry it's short, B)I'm sorry that updates have been coming uber uber slowly but I'm going through something right now and it's the last month of school so things are kinda hectic but know that I'm trying =), C)For whoever stole Meg's story or for whoever likes to do that keep in mind that I'm the psycho girl who will completely sue you for copyright infringement without even thinking about, there's your warning. For everyone else, have a fantastical day! =D/


"Do you really think this is going to work?" Riley whispered as she and Samantha stepped into the nursery dressed like nurses.

"Of course it'll work, nobody will stop us, /we're nurses/," Samantha giggled, "Besides why would they suspect anything? It's a hospital for crissakes."

"True, and Pete has it coming to him, it's not like we're doing anything illegal. We're just taking back what's rightfully ours."

"Yep, now, which one is he?"

Samantha smirked as she found a sleeping Kingston, "Shhh Baby, it's just Mommy," she cooed trying to calm him the screaming infant.

"Shit! Someone's coming."

"Grab some diapers and a bottle," Samantha instructed as she opened the door, placing Kingston in a car seat after stripping off her scrubs to reveal jeans and a low-cut top, "Hurry up!"

Riley nodded, grabbing the items before taking off her own scrubs and picking up the car seat, both of them walking downstairs and out of the hospital as if it were no big deal.

"I can't believe we got away with it," Samantha screeched as they put Kingston in the car.

"I know! Petey-boy doesn't know what's coming to him, especially once we change his name and dress him in clothes that little slut would never touch, he'll be /ours/!"

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" Pete asked, watching Natalie slowly stand up.

"I'm going to go see our baby," she smiled giving him a soft peck, "Do you want to come?"

"Sure, let me grab my shoes," he smiled, slipping them on before taking her hand.

"Are you sure he's in the nursery?" Natalie asked nervously as she scanned the rows of sleeping babies.

"Of course he's in there, where else would they have put him?"

"Petey, I don't see him. I see a bassinet labeled Wentz and no baby," She whispered, biting her lip.

"I'm sure he's just fine, one of the nurses probably took him to get his diaper changed or something, here, I'll go ask."

"Kay." Natalie continued to scan the room nervously, hoping that maybe they had put Kingston into a different bassinet.

"He should be in here," Pete whispered, coming up behind her.

"He's not in here! I've looked at every single baby and none of them is ours!"

"Sweetie, calm down I'm sure there's an explanation for this."

"Pete, our baby is gone! I'm not going to calm down, I had him a few hours ago it's not like when you brought the puppy home!"

"Natalie, he's fine, he has to be. The hospital won't let anyone into the nursery unless they're a doctor or a registered nurse, nobody could've taken him."

"Then where is he?" She asked as her voice cracked, "Peter please, I need to see my baby."

"Baby, I don't know where he is," Pete whispered, his heart breaking as Natalie began to cry, "The nurse said the last time someone had him was right after he was fed, nobody's been in there since."

"So where is he? Did someone take him? What are we going to do? He's only a few hours old! Pete he...I...this can't be happening."

"I know Sweetie, come here," he whispered feeling a few tears leave his own eyes, "We'll find him. The hospital's calling the police and then they're going to look at the security tapes, we'll get him back. I promise."

"But he's only a few hours old, he needs us, we need him," she cried hysterically.

"I know Baby, I know."
Sign up to rate and review this story