Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I wont let them take you

Bob and Ray

by XxlovefrankieroxX 0 reviews

Bob and Ray are let in the story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-09 - 603 words

0Unrated
"Hellooooo, Earth to Fraaank!" Called Bob, waving his hand infront of Franks face. Frank turned his head and looked at Bob, he suddenly realised Bobs hand was inches from his face and was being waved quite violently, causing him to go cross eyed. He grabbed Bobs hand, forcing him to stay still.
"What?" He asked.
"Are you ok? You keep spacing out" Bob said. Frank shrugged and nodded.
"I'm fine" He said. Bob gave him a 'yeah right' look, but didn't say another word. Gerard was sat, silently drawing two men in a sketch pad. Mikey was silently eating an apple. Staring into the distance. Bob sighed.
"Whats wrong with you three? Your all acting so weird" He complained. Ray nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, whats up?" He asked. Mikey shrugged, but Gerard stared down at his drawing, before turning it to face the others.
"Have you two seen these guys?" He asked, Bob and Ray looked at the drawings.
"No, who are they?" Asked Ray.
"There names are Arrow and Smith. And they mean trouble guys, BIG trouble..." Ray and Bob sat and listened as Gerard, Frank and Mikey told them the whole story.

"I bet you don't believe us!" Said Frank when they were finished. But Ray shook his head.
"I believe you all right - look at this, I was meaning to show Gee because I know he likes vampire stories, but I forgot" Ray took the mornings paper out of his bag, on the front page was a photo of a street where five houses were taped with police tape, men wearing white suits walking around the gardens and in the house collecting evidence.
"What is it?" Asked Mikey. Ray spread the paper out on the floor and began to read out loud.
"Police were called to Olive grove last night after recieving calls of a suspected murder. Five people have been killed, one person from one house, five houses in a row. Each victim recieved bite wounds to the neck and a huge loss of blood, no other injuries have been sustained. Local people have started rumours of it being a vampire attack...then it just goes on to say how the police inform people to stay indoors and that they believe this to be the work of a maniac with a vampire fetish. Blah blah blah" Ray looked up at the rest of the group, Mikey, Frank and Gerard looked as if they had been waiting for such news to appear, Bob looked scared.
"Wow...this is big, like, really big, what are we gonna do?" He cried.
"Well isn't it obvious? We have to kill Arrow and Smith, for the good of the town." Said Ray.
"That sounds so stupid" Said Frank, Ray rounded on him.
"But its true isn't it, and besides, you've no room to talk Frank, your entire family and friends are under death threats" He said. Frank scowled.
"Its not my dads fault!...well, it is...but he didn't know this would happen!" He moaned.
"Thats not what I'm trying to say! What I mean is we have to do something. We're the ones who have to stop them!" Said Ray.
"What do I look like to you? A super hero?" Asked Mikey. Gerard laughed.
"I think Rays right, we do have to do something. And all superheroes are like wimps to begin with...well, Peter Parker was anyway" He said. Bob raised an eyebrow.
"Who?" He asked. Gerard sighed, as if everyone knew who Peter Parker was.
"Spiderman Bob, Spiderman!" He said.
"Ooooh, why didn't you just say that in the first place?"
Sign up to rate and review this story