Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I wont let them take you

Poison

by XxlovefrankieroxX 0 reviews

Short chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 459 words

0Unrated
"DAD! ARE YOU HOME!?" Frank walked into the living room, the door to the basement was open and Frank peered down the stairs. His dad was down there working on some paper work.
"Dad?" Frank opened the door and his dad looked up.
"Oh hey Frank. Are you ok?" He asked. Frank shook his head and his dad looked concerned.
"Not really dad...you know those boys you gave that stuff to?"
"Yeah, Gary and Kevin"
"Well...you know...what it made them feel like?"
"Yes vampires..."
"Well...erm...they...they caught up with me the other day and they want some more of the potion...and if you dont get it to them then they said there going to...well, erm...they said they'll kill all of your family and friends infront of you..." Frank looked at his dad, who looked sadly back at him.
"I know, they've already told me, today at the store when I was getting some fags" He said. Frank sighed and walked into the basement.
"What are you going to do?" He asked.
"Well, I've been thinking about it, I'm going to give them some poison that looks like the potion, so when they drink it, they'll die" Franks dad looked quite proud of his plan.
"But dad...they want it to make other people drink it, you'll be killing other people, not them" Franks dads face fell.
"Oh...I see." He said. Frank looked around the room. Two bottles of clear liquid were on a shelf.
"Is that the poison, or the actual potion?" He asked nodding at the bottles.
"Its the poison" Said his dad.
"Dad, I'll find a way of making them drink it. Let me take the bottles." Said Frank, but his dad shook his head.
"No Frank, its too dangerous, I could never ask my son to try and do that" He said, Frank frowned.
"Dad, one of my best friends is a vampire obsessive, his little brother is probably one of the most clever kids in the school, and my two other friends won't let no one, vampire or otherwise, hurt them, I think me and my friends can handle it" He said. His dad laughed.
"No Frank, you and your friends just stay out of it" He said.
"Dad, we've been dragged into this already. Let me take the potion, I've got a better chance of giving it to them than you, you know you can't lie even if your life depended on it" Frank got up and grabbed the bottles, his dad opened his mouth to protest but Frank cut him off.
"Dad, I'm doing this wether you want me to or not" He said, and then he walked away and out of the basement.
Sign up to rate and review this story