Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Relationships, dont fall apart

Her problem

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Andy is trying to keep his gf secret, he doesnt want the media to attack her and be vicious. She doesnt agree wiht him and is getting sick of it and may go to such drastic measure as breaking it of...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 1042 words

0Unrated
A/N: I've come to realize that htere arent many Andy stories so i've decided to write one. I hope you liek it and please review and i dont own FOB.

Chapter one


Something that kind of pissed Natalie off was that her boyfriend of four months is hiding her so to say, he has yet to introduce her to his friends. He was in a famous band, Fall Out Boy he was the drummer Andy Hurley. Andy said that he wanted to keep her as his secret for a little longer, but that was two in a half months ago and it's starting to make her feel like she wasn't important to him or anything like that.

"For the last three days he's been calling me but I ignore the calls," Natalie said to her older sister. "If he text's I talk but I wont answer his calls, he doesn't want me to be known as his girlfriend and that's starting to make me feel unwanted." she said to her.

"Ever think that he's just trying to protect you." Natalie's older sister Niki said to her.

"I know he is but I think I can handle the media, I just want to actually be able to go out on a date with him instead of always ordering in or something." Natalie said to her sister.

Niki could never be able to understand her sister's pain, "I wish I could help you Natalie but you know I can't you're going to have to talk to Andy about this." she said to her.

Natalie sighed, "I know, he and the guys have a concert here in two days he's going to meet me at my apartment after the concert." she told her sister. "Maybe then we can talk for once about all of this shit that is on my mind."

"Hopefully,"Niki said to her. "Well I need to go Natalie Anastasia is wanting me. Good luck with the Andy thing try to get him to understand what you are feeling." she said to her younger sister.

"Yeah," Natalie said laughing a bit. "I'll try my best. Bye talk to you later." she said to her and hung up.

May be Andy was trying to protect her from the media and all the fans that they had, but she's twenty-three years old she'd be able to handle it. Besides her family has calling her names is worse than a few fans calling her them. It hurts worse when family insults you, they are supposed to be there for you not wanting to hurt you like Natalie's dad side does to her at times, they just don't agree with the life style that she chose to lead.

"Natalie," Kylah her co-worker said to her getting her attention. "Your break's over time to head back inside.

Natalie worked at a magazine called 'Alternative Life' it's about bands, life style and people who are different than what society is used to. There's goth, punk, grunge and just a lot of different types of people and things in there like that. She enjoys working for the magazine but her boss is a real dick to her and he is always hitting on her and trying to cop a feel whenever he possibly can; that grosses her out since she has a boyfriend and all.

The second that she walked back into the building and her office her boss began to verbally attack her, "Natalie I don't pay you to take extra time for your break you are here to work not be lazy." Markus, the boss said sternly to her.

"Sorry I was lost in my thoughts." she said to him trying to get him to leave her alone and let her get to work.

He smirked at her, "Well since you were late I'm going to have you go out and interview an underground band called Under The Covers." he told her. "Maybe sometime you and I can get under the covers some time, hmm?"

"I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that so much," she told him. "So I'm gonna pass on that and get going on that interview that you talked about." she said grabbing the piece of paper with the address she was meeting the band at and leaving.

She was meeting them at a local coffee shop to conduct the interview, a place called the Orchard or something like that. As it turned out the band she met up with, their lead singer went to school with Natalie. In high school they didn't really talk though, he was popular and Natalie was kind of in the middle; not popular but not a loser or whatever.

It was a fun time to reminisce with Kyle, but eventually the interview had to end and she had to head back to the office to type the interview up and send it to the editors to approve it and fix any mistakes and then it would be off to the printers and then it would be published in the magazine.

Natalie was at the office until around ten at night typing up the interview , finally when she was done she headed home and intending on only eating and going to bed that night nothing else. She checked the answering machine when she got home, two were from her friend Katie and one was from Andy.

"Hey Nat it's me Andy, I don't know why you haven't been answering my calls but I think I deserve to know. I love you and I don't want anything to come between us." Natalie snorted at that since his fame kind of is. "Well I guess I'll see you in a two more days please just call me."

Natalie shook her head at Andy, at times he really can be an idiot, how can he not realized that she's a bit pissed at him for what he's been doing to her. Maybe though he just doesn't realize it because he's just wanting her to himself for a while longer and thinks that she wants the same thing when in fact she doesn't.


A/N: I get to go to FOB concert i cant wait May 16 yay me anyone else going?
Sign up to rate and review this story