Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Relationships, dont fall apart

Argument

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Andy and Nat have an arguement

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 1268 words

0Unrated
A/N: I hoep you like this one please review

Chapter two


The next two days consisted of Natalie ignoring Andy's calls and working at the magazine while trying to avoid contact with her boss as much as she possibly could do. Natalie didn't go to the concert because she had to work late that night, but Andy was coming to her apartment so that made up for it.

When Andy finally arrived with an overnight bag Natalie let him inside and smiled hesitantly at him. "Hey Andy." she said to him.

Andy didn't say anything he just wrapped his arms around Natalie and kissed her, "I missed you so much." he said resting his forehead against hers.

She smiled happily, "I missed you too Andy, so much." she told him and just enjoyed the feeling of him near her.

He stepped away from her and the two sat down on the couch, "Natalie, what's up with you, for the last week in a half you've been avoiding my phone calls but you text me. I don't know what to do right now." he said to her shaking his head confused.

Natalie sighed, "Because I feel like you don't care about me anymore Andy." she said to him.

"Why the hell would you think that," he asked her calmly. "I love you more than anything."

She looked at hi, "Really Andrew or are you just dating me to pass by time or until someone more beautiful and hot comes along?" she asked him.

"When did this all come up, Natalie you never doubted me before and now all the sudden you are. What's wrong?" he asked her concerned.

"Whats wrong? You seem to not be able to see what is the matter when you do it all the time." she said to him angered.

Andy was beginning to get angry, "What is it, I don't know what to fix if you don't tell me what I am doing." he said to her.

"You want to know why, because you are keeping me a fucking secret Andrew. We can't go out, can't meet any of your friends, can't meet any of my friends. It's like we are doing something illegal and I am sick of it." she said to him.

Andy sighed, "I'm trying to protect you, the media and everyone will-"

"I know what they will do Andy, I don't need yo uto fucking protect me from them, I've heard worse than what they could say to me." she said to him. "If you don't want to date me just tell me."

"God Natalie I want to, I just don't want you to get hurt." he said to her.

"Well right now you're hurting me Andy."

"I just," he paused for a second, "You know what I know that I can't reason with you I'm going to leave for a bit." he said and stalked out the door of her apartment.

A few minutes after Andy left Natalie also left and went to the park, for some odd reason the park at night always calmed her down. Natalie knew that she was stubborn but she knew that this time she was right for being stubborn. Andy overreacted and needs to realize that she doesn't want to be behind the shadows, she doesn't care if people hate her for dating Andy or because she isn't what the rock stars date usually. She just wants him to understand that she doesn't like keeping their relationship a secret, especially when its from her family and friends they all know she has a boyfriend but they've never met him for obvious reasons.

Twenty minutes later Natalie's cell phone rang, the caller ID said Andy. Sighing she answered it. "Hello Andrew." she only used his full name when she was angry.

"Can you meet me at the Starbucks near Main Street?" he asked her.

"Sure, be there in ten minutes or so." she said to him and hung the phone up and began the drive to the Starbucks.

She stepped inside and saw Andy, but with him was the rest of his band mates who were all nursing some drink from the place. At first Natalie didn't go up to him, just observing him with his friends in his natural environment, he seemed to be having fun and just being himself, of course he acts a bit differently than he would around her but still.

Andy looked up and noticed her standing in the doorway and motioned her over, let out the breath that she was holding Natalie went over to where Andy was at. When she got near Andy pulled her down to sit near him and kissed her lightly on the lips, "I'm sorry, I was wrong." he said to her.

She smiled at him and nodded, "It's okay, we both lost our temper." she said.

A camera flash brought them out of the romantic moment. They looked over and saw that Pete had a camera out, "Sorry it was just the perfect Kodak moment so to say. I couldn't resist from taking a picture." he said smiling sheepishly at the two of them.

Natalie smiled at him, "Hi I'm Natalie." she said to him.

"Pete, I knew Andy was seeing someone but I never could figure out who or if it was true since he didn't ever talk to you when we were around," he said motioning to the other members of the band.

"I'm Joe, I'm glad someone can put up with Andy's comic book and video game obsession, he's even worse than me." he told her.

Andy smirked at that, "Part of the reason that she can is because she collects them too." he told the astounded Joe.

"I'm Patrick," the last one of the guys said shyly.

Pete looked at Andy curiously, "So why did you want to keep your girlfriend a secret for so long?" he asked leaning back in the booth.

That made Natalie smirk, "Yeah Andy why did you?" she asked him.

"I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want the public and media people to attack her, you know how vicious they can be Pete." he told him.

Patrick looked at him and shook his head, "You shouldn't do that Andy, if you want a normal relationship that will last long you can't hide Natalie." he said to him.

"That's basically what I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen to me, stubborn ass." Natalie said smiling at her boyfriend.

Joe and the guys laughed at that, "Yeah that's Andy alright. So Andy have you realized that you can't hide her or are you still going to try.?" Joe asked making fun of him a bit.

"Shut up, I know I was stupid and shouldn't have tried to do that, I get the point. I'm not going to be doing that anymore okay." Andy told them rolling his eyes.

Andy wrapped his arm around Natalie's waist and she leaned her head against his shoulder as they began to talk to each other and learned more about Natalie and what she like to do for fun and all that. It was a fun time but unfortunately Natalie wouldn't get to talk to them for very long since they had to go back on tour the next day for the next venue and Natalie had to go to work as well. So all in all Natalie won't be able to spend that much time wiht Andy, but she knows that when they get back that they are going to have a wonderful time together.
Sign up to rate and review this story