Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .....The one where Gerard looses his nerve... again and again.

05. The party has begun but the spoiler of it all has just reared its ugly head.

by murd3rscenex 2 reviews

I dunno where I come up with these chapter names... OMG DOUBLE CHAPTER UPDATE!! better review kids...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 1104 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER FIVE

"CiCi do you know where my tie is?" Gerard had yelled from the bathroom. He was wearing a black button down shirt and black dress pants, his hair was now dyed black and he was growing it out. CiCi came in, wrapping her arm around his waist, her other hand producing the tie. He took it and turned his head to kiss her lips.

"Thanks." He said, smiling before going back to buttoning up his shirt, tying his tie. They were getting dressed for Mikey's wedding and even though CiCi and Mikey wern't amazingly close, they had bonded a couple nights while she was up in Jersey and he had wanted her to come to his wedding. She was wearing a short black dress with high heels, her choppy black and red hair looking... well choppy. She went over to the other side of the vanity, putting on her makeup as she felt Gerard looking at her. She looked over at him, mid putting on eyeliner.

"Yes?" she asked softly. He grinned.

"You just look beautiful that's all." He told her, going to grab his own eyeliner and putting it on. She smiled and blushed slightly before going back to her own makeup. She had been with Gerard for almost two months and each day she felt herself falling harder for him. When she was home and he was touring, it was hard for her to deal and when he wasn't touring they both commuted between orlando and jersey. She finished her makeup and went over to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Almost ready?" she asked him. He nodded, finishing his makeup which was a lot less then hers and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Just let me get my shoes on. Am I driving?" he asked.

"If you want to." She said smiling. He grabbed his keys, cigarettes and wallet placing them in his pockets. She got her purse and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, taking a sip while he went and put his shoes on. He came out of his room, shutting the door. He walked into the kitchen wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You look handsome." She said, grinning. He kissed her lips.

"Lets go." He told her, his fingers interlacing with hers as they left the house.

*
"CiCi!" Alicia yelled, running over to her, hugging her. CiCi and Alicia had gotten along the day they met and they automatically bonded.

"Hey Mrs. Mikey Way!" CiCi said, grinning. Gerard had gone off to talk to Mikey and CiCi was drinking a rum runner.

"You look so gorgeous!" she said, smiling.

"Psh yeah right. You look better, please." She said, Gerard came behind CiCi and put his hands on her eyes. CiCi smirked and turned around. Gerard looked to her then to the drink in her hands, his smile slowly fading.

"What're you drinking?" he asked. CiCi bit her lip.

"Rum runner?" she offered, shrugging. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"CiCi you promised me you wouldn't drink." He said, keeping his voice down.

"Baby its one drink."

"I don't give a shit Ci, you told me you wouldn't drink."

"Gerard, its one fucking drink."

"Its one fucking promise Cecilia and you can't even keep it."

"Whatever." She said, rolling her eyes as she walked away. "Don't wait for me, I'll... find a ride home or something." She said. Gerard was fuming as he stormed off, slamming the door behind him as Mikey and Alicia sighed.

"She's still young Mikey..." Alicia said before Mikey could start.

"I understand that Alicia, but she's got to learn there's three things you don't do when Gerard loves you... that's drinking alcohol and doing drugs and breaking promises." He said, shaking his head.

"I'm gonna go talk to her. Go calm your brother down okay?" she said, kissing her husband. He smiled and nodded as they went in opposite directions.

*

CiCi was laughing with Frank, his girlfriend and some incredibly cute guy who she had just met. She was pretty drunk by now and Frank turned to her, concerned.

"CiCi does Gee know where you are?" She rolled her eyes and leaned against the guy who she had just met, his arm around her waist resting on her hip. Frank bit his lip in slight anger.

"Babe I'll be back... watch her." He told his girlfriend as she nodded. Frank had found Mikey and Gerard talking.

"Hate to ruin this brother lovefest, but CiCi is really drunk and I think you need to take her home Gee."

"Fuck that, she told me she can find her own ride."

"If you leave her here she'll be riding some other dude alright..." Frank trailed off.

"What?" Gerard asked now concerned.

"There's some dude she's been like, hanging on, come on and take care of her and drop your stubborn fucking attitude before your girlfriend cheats on you." Frank told him. Gerard followed Frank to where they were standing and he saw the guy who was all over CiCi. He walked over and cleared his throat.

"You wanna get the fuck off my girlfriend?" he asked him, trying to control himself.

"Whatever dude she's a slut anyways here." He said pushing her towards him. Gerard caught her and wrapped his arms around her. CiCi frowned.

"Baby I'm so sorry." She whispered, tears coming to her eyes as she leaned against him. He frowned.

"Its okay, come on lets get you home." He said. He said bye to Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frankie, getting her into the car and getting in himself. He looked over to her pouting before starting the car, driving them home. The ride was silent then CiCi spoke.

"Do you hate me?"

"I could never hate you."

"I'm sorry."

"I know." He said, looking over to her, his eyes meeting hers.

"Thanks for finding me." She whispered.

"If I didn't that guy would've taken advantage of you." He said. She nodded biting her lip.

"I'm sorry I broke our promise." She whispered, her eyes closing as she leaned back. He nodded.

"Well you know how I feel about alcohol Ci." He told her softly. She nodded slightly but was between sleep and conciousness. They pulled into his driveway and he put the car in park, turning it off. CiCi was asleep as he looked over to her, running his fingers along her cheek, his eyes traveling over her face.

"I love you Cecilia." He whispered.

"I love you too." She muttered, opening her eyes to meet his as he leaned down to kiss her lips, a small smile crossing them.
Sign up to rate and review this story