Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Changes

by kristinia 0 reviews

Everyone is starting to see the changes between Itachi and Kryn. Itachi isn't so cold to her anymore and seems to genuinely care about her. The changes just to seem to become bigger and more notice...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1030 words

0Unrated
Itachi stared forward his eyes carefully blank before he stated," This is far enough. We will camp here for tonight." Itachi stated and everyone nodded their heads as they started setting up their tents if they had any. Kryn looked up at the sky her eyes going cloudy as a memory came to her...

Flashback

"Sugoi! We're going to go to the famous Konoha and meeting the famous and legendary Yondaime!" Keii yelled while jumping in the air and Kryn watched him with amusement before stating seriously," We must deliver the letter before anything else, Keii. We will not fail, Kakage-sama." Keii nodded suddenly serious as Kouden said teasingly while elbowing Kryn," Your lover boy is here to see you off, Kryn-chan." Kryn turned scarlet before stepping towards Nao.

"I'll be here to greet you all back." Nao said smiling softly and Kryn nodded her head before kissing him on his cheek quickly. "Hey have you noticed that sensei, isn't coming with us?" Kouden asked and Keii frowned a little as he answered," I noticed that to, it seems wierd. Why would they send a group of genin's to give the Yondaime Hokage a important letter?" Kryn didn't hear this seeing that she was talking to Nao softly. "Let's not worry, Kryn-chan. She doesn't need to be told." Kouden stated and Keii nodded his head in agreement.

Kryn waved bye to Nao before joining them and she said happily," Let's go Kouden-kun, Keii-kun!" She then turned to Nao who said," I'll be here when the three of you return. Don't worry." Kryn sent him a grateful look as the three then took off towards Konoha. Nao smiled before going back towards his house.

End of Flashback


"Kryn?" Kizuma asked her fiery red eyes flashing with worry as she peered into Kryn's dull ebony black eyes. Tears soon filled Kryn's eyes and fell down her cheeks. "Kizuma.. that mission we went on... was it... our last one?" Kryn asked softly not moving to wipe the tears away and Kizuma looked surprised. Sadness then filled her eyes as Kizuma understood what she was talking about. "Hai... that was your teams last mission... as a team. That was when you lost your teammates and Nao." Kizuma answered softly.

Kryn squeezed her eyes shut tightly and she said," Our first mission was our last mission as a team... Kouden, Keii even Nao didn't get to complete their dreams.... their goals. Kouden didn't get to be Kakage, Keii didn't become a ANBU captain and Nao... Nao didn't couldn't be a ninja and then his wish to make something of himself was crushed as he was killed brutally... All I could do was watch in horror... then I became a ANBU captain in Keii's absence, now the only thing to work for is the Kakage, for Kouden."

Kizuma looked at her with understanding bright in her eyes as she said," It's time to let go of the past, Kryn. Move on, they wouldn't want you to walk the path you are walking. Even though you are right here in front of me... you aren't. You are still drowning yourself in darkness." Kryn smiled a little before saying softly," I'm going for a walk." She then turned and started walking away and Itachi immediately followed. After they left their sight Naruto asked," Has anyone else noticed how the two have become closer and changed?"

Sakura smiled and answered," The changes are very noticeable. The two have grown close despite Itachi-sensei's earlier hatred for her." "People change and so do their feelings, Sakura." Kakashi said out of no where and they turned to stare at him. He blinked before stating," It's true." Sakura smiled at him as she said," I agree, people do change along with their feelings. Those two are a prime example." Kakashi looked at her with pride along with Sasuke and Naruto.
_______

Itachi watched her break down by the lake and cry. He didn't know why he kept going after her, she was still stuck on the past, on her past love. It didn't sting when he thought of it because he knew that when she did get her revenge she would return to Kagekagure to finish the other part of her goal. Until then he would be there for her. He walked up to her and kneeled beside her. She looked up into his onyx eyes with her watery ebony black eyes.

"You aren't alone... it's time to move on." Itachi stated softly before pressing his lips to her and she relented to him as her tears stopped flowing. She felt as if somewhere on the earth there were three special people watching over her and rejoicing that she was finally moving on. She smiled lightly as she pressed against Itachi's lips even harder and licking his lips which surprised him. He opened his mouth and the two fought for dominance which Itachi won.
________

The two walked into the clearing with Kryn behind Itachi just like all of the other times. She never walked beside him and he never stopped for her to catch up to him. Itachi layed down on his bed roll and Kryn stood a few feet away from him hesitantly. She finally made up her mind and went to Itachi's side and layed down next to him. He reacted automatically despite his eyes being close he pulled her to his chest.

She curled up on his side her eyes gaining a drowzy look before they closed and she fell asleep next to Itachi lightly. Sakura smiled softly at the sight and said softly," They make such a cute couple." "They do... but Kryn will go back to Kagekagure after her revenge. Their relationship will end there." Kizuma stated slightly sad at the thought that her 'big sister' would have to leave the one she was starting to love, when she was just starting to move on.

"Don't be sad. They may have to seperated but they will always be with each other." Kakashi stated and Kizuma nodded as she went to the base of a tree and layed down before going to sleep. Everyone then got ready and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story