Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Revenge and Death. part 1

by kristinia 0 reviews

It's the last battle and Kryn finally can get her revenge for the lives that had been taken that had been close to her. But she is delivered a death blow and at the edge of her death she tells ever...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1143 words

0Unrated
They had returned to Konoha and were resting. Kryn and Kizuma were still in a meeting with the Clan Heads and the Hokage. Itachi closed his eyes after making sure his team was safe in bed and asleep before falling asleep himself.
_________

Kryn and Kizuma stood facing the Clan Heads of Konoha and the Godaime Hokage, Tsunade. "You came back, Kryn. Why did you when you didn't have to?" Tsunade asked deadly serious. Kryn closed her eyes and answered softly," Something compelled me to come back. If you will let us we will stay in Konoha and since we don't have any money to pay for a apartment, our pay will be our services. We will help you in any attacks and missions you want us to do."

Tsunade seemed surprised at the other along with the Clan Heads. "Why would you do that when you belong to a different nation?" Shikaku, Shikamaru's father asked deadly serious though he seemed bored. Chouza and Inoichi nodded their heads in agreement. Kryn shared a look with Kizuma nad Kryn answered," Because it will also help me get my revenge. We have a common goal, kill Orochimaru. This will also strengthen the bonds that had been cut between Konoha and Kagekagure. Don't you all want that?"

They shared uneasy looks, they did because the two nations had been close before and could count on one another. "I see no reason why you can't stay here." Hiashi, Head of the Hyuuga Clan and Hinata and Hanbabi's father stated and others were soon agreeing. The Hyuuga Clan was a strong and noble Clan, if the Head said it was alright then it had to be alright. "Why do you want to stay in Konoha to get your revenge? Couldn't you just go out on your own like before?" Tsunade asked seriously and everyone turned their attention back on Kryn.

"True, I could have done that. But you can't beat lonliness no matter how much you may try." Kryn answered and Tsunade's frown softened into a smile. She knew that was the truth because she had done and tried the same thing. You can't beal lonliness over the want of having company. The others seemed surprised at that but some smirked or smiled but a few didn't show any reaction to that. "... Why Konoha and not your own village?" Shibi finally asked, Shibi is Shino's father.

Kryn closed her eyes and answered," I don't remember my village that well and besides.. there is someone here that I care for and this feeling.. I haven't felt since the death of a very important person to me." Kizuma stepped forward and took over as she said," If you still question us why we want to be here, we can leave and stay at Suna with Kazekage-sama. I'm sure at least he wouldn't question us since we are still allie's with him."

Some of the Clan Head's flinched at that and Kryn closed her eyes.

Flashback

"You three were at the ballte Konoha against Cloud, correct?" Hiashi asked seriously, he had been recently appointed the Head of the Hyuuga Clan. "Hai." Kryn answered for the three her eyes carefully blank and her face serious.

"Why did you decide to help Konoha? You three are just genin's and you could have been killed in that battle." Inoichi, the Head of the Yamanaka Clan, asked seriously. "We are shinobi's and kunoichi of Kagekagure, we have a treaty and we have been allie's for a long time. We were honoring that treaty, that alliance and helped out you, our ally. We knew the risks and took it anyways. Yondaime-sama gave us the choice to not help but we decided to help. We weren't just going to sit by and watch Konoha be crushed when we could help." Kryn answered eyes staring straight into their eyes as if beckoning them to try and tell her that she was wrong.

"If you had been killed, your nation, your sensei, would be after us." Shikaku, Head of the Nara Clan, stated and Kryn shook her head as she said," No they wouldn't have. Ninja's die all the time in battle. They would have understood, all they would have wanted was our bodies. Were we wrong in helping you against Cloud?" The Clan Head's shared looks before looking towards the Yondaime who was watching all of this with a careful and blank eye. As if feeling the Clan Head's gaze he answered," Of course you were not wrong in helping. You did what you thought you had to. We would do the same for your nation as well."

"We are in your... debt it seems." Shibi said softly which caused shivers to go up Keii's and Kouden's spines. Kryn just stared forward blankly before stating," You aren't. We did what we thought was right and would do it again, if given the chance." The Yondaime gave them a almost unnoticeable smile before he stated," If there is nothing more that you wish to ask them, then let them go. The battle had gone in our favor and we still need to deal with Cloud. We can not go to war, this is something we can't afford to do. Sure we could if we needed to, but let's try and avoid unnecessary bloodshed."

The Clan Heads murmured agreements and Hiashi stated," We have nothing more we wish to ask of them. They may go if they wish." Yondaime turned to them and said," You can go now. All we are going to discuss is about how to avoid the war." The three nodded before bowing to the Clan Head's and the Yondaime. They then disappeared into shadows.

End of Flashback


Kryn opened her eyes and placed a hand on Kizuma's shoulder effectively stopping her rant. "Kizuma don't. It's been... what? 11 years since I last stood before the Clan Heads and the Hokage? Except last time it was the Yondaime and not the Godaime Hokage. I don't remember what happened after that meeting all I remember is the meeting then leaving. We are doing the same thing as last time just without Keii and Kouden. It's just me and Kizuma for right now but i'm sure that others will come to Konoha's aid." Kryn stated and Tsunade with Kizuma blinked confused.

"You stood before the Clan Heads and Yondaime?" Tsunade asked sadly her voice weary and full of pain. She remembered that bright boy, the happy man he had become and then the Legend he had become. "... Konoha's Yellow Flash." Tsunade whispered and Kryn looked at her before answering," Hai I stood before them once before. It was when Cloud had attacked Konoha but I don't remember what had happened. All I remember is that we had to appear before them and answer their questions as to why we were helping."
Sign up to rate and review this story