Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tangles of Love

How to Make a Girl Fall in Love with You 101

by hopper12594 0 reviews

Sakura looked at the boy, shocked. I can't believe it. She thought. After all these years? He will only say this to me now? Why only now? He must be joking. She looked at the prodigy and replied st...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1295 words

0Unrated
Mission no. 3: Tell her what you really feel.

"Sasuke?"

Sasuke emerged out of nowhere with his faithful sidekicks behind him. He swiped his hair to one side and put a suave look on his charming innocuous face. He winked at Sakura who in turn arched her polished eyebrow.

Gaara snorted. What a showoff!!

"Is there something in your eye?" Sakura asked innocently. Gaara had to put his hand over his mouth to stifle his laughs.

Sasuke's jaw dropped at Sakura's question. Is she that dense?

No, you're that stupid.

LESSON 1: Never, ever, wink at a girl. Unless you really have something in your eye.

"Sasuke?" Sakura continued to bug him. "Why are you here?"

Sasuke froze in his suave tracks. He can't possibly tell her that he was spying on her.

Think.

Think.

Think.

Sakura grew impatient. Her eyes widened and narrowed to incredible sizes. She grew branches at the top of her head. But still, Sasuke can't make his mind. "Come on Gaara. We're wasting our time here." She was in the act of leaving when...

"Wait!" Naruto yelled.

LESSON 2: Don't think too much. It might eat up your brain cells. Or worse, give the girl an impression that you don't have a brain.

"What?" she spun around.

"Sasuke, Sasuke wants to tell you something." Oh God. I'll be killed.

Sasuke gaped at Naruto while thinking what could possibly be said.

"And what is it?" demanded an enraged and menstruating Sakura.

LESSON 3: Don't fight with a girl during her menstruation. You'll have to deal with the raging suicidal hormones as consequences. How to know? That's your problem.

It is now or never.

Do or die.

Tell her or regret.

Deal or no deal.

Can you bear to suffer the consequences?

"Sakura, I," Sasuke reluctantly trailed away. Sakura and Gaara were waiting with arms crossed.

"Sakura, I love you."

The world stopped.

Sakura looked at the boy, shocked. I can't believe it. She thought. After all these years? He will only say this to me now? Why only now? He must be joking. She looked at the prodigy and replied sternly. "I have no time for your jokes, Uchiha! Come on, Gaara."

"Wait, Sakura." Sasuke got hold of her arm. "I'm saying the truth."

She jerked his arm away. "For 4 years," Sakura said in crying tones. "I have waited for this moment. I had been so stupid to have waited for you this long. I was always hoping that you will someday love me, like how I love you." Sakura continued to cry, her eyes were glistened with tears.

"I always tell myself that I shouldn't, I'll never lose hope. But you shattered this hope when you told me, when you told me, you'll never love me!!"

Sasuke bowed his head in shame. I regret that.

"And now what, you expect me to believe you??"

"Sakura," he approached her.

"NO!" she retreated back. "Don't, don't approach me. Coz you know what, I hate you!!!" she turned her back away and ran. Gaara glared at Sasuke first before following Sakura.

LESSON 4: Don't be paralyzed when the girl is crying. Speak up. Don't be intimidated by her monstrous mouth. Girls don't like cowards who can't speak for themselves.

Sasuke shook his head in anger and kicked the nearest trash bin. Naruto put his hand over his friend's shoulder. "Come on, dude."

The sun was now setting. Imagine how beautiful and dramatic the sunset is especially when you share it with someone you love.

***

The next day....

"Whoa, dude! What happened to your eyes? Why are you wearing shades??"

"Is that the latest fashion?"

"Did you cry all night?"

"I didn't cry, you turtles! There is some mutated butterfly with brown wings that bit my eyes!"

Silence.

"You mean cockroach."

"Whatever."

Naruto, Neji and Shikamaru continued to stare at Sasuke with his shades. The girls found it attractive though.

Silence.

"SHE HATES ME NOW!!!" Sasuke bawled.

"So you did cry."

LESSON 5: Admit that you cried over girls. It's better to be stereotyped as gay than as a mutant with no tear ducts.


***

Naruto was worried about Sasuke, heck; he is his best friend after all. So with his determination and his love for the prodigy, he spent a night thinking (No sleep, dude) and devising his new devious plan. That was how he loves his best friend.

Prepare for his monument and his canonization in Rome.


***

"Whoa, dude! What happened to your eyes? Why are you wearing shades??"

"Did you cry too?"

"I did not cry, you weak-minded bastards! I was busy coming up with a plan to help Sasuke!"

Silence.

"So you did not sleep?"

"Whatever."

Silence.

"I'm flattered!"

Neji, Shikamaru and Sasuke crowded around Naruto to hear the plan. The girls found Naruto unoriginal though.

"Okay, so here's the plan." He said. He looked at the faces of the three but no one seemed to be interested.

"What?" Naruto demanded.

"Are you sure of this?" said Neji. "I mean, we have various plans before and they all sucked. Big time."

"First," Neji continued. "Our plan to follow Sakura around school, we looked like fools and the only advantage of it is we found out who she will be dating. "But hello, it's Gaara! Sabaku no Gaara! Sasuke's ---" Sasuke eyed him dangerously.

Neji gulped. "Never mind." he shrugged the thought. "And the second is your plan BONE. It sucked. We spied on them. Sasuke ended on hurting his and Sakura's feelings. And now what?" demanded Neji.

"Hey, relax!" Naruto whirled his arms. "This is absolutely fuss-free and 100 % successful!"

Shikamaru raised his eyebrow. "In what ways can be this successful?"

"This is tried-and-tested! I always watch this kind of scenarios in the television!" he smiled.

LESSON 6: Don't copy everything you see in the television. That is fantasy. This is reality. And that's plagiarism. And you're unoriginal.

Silence.

"And?"

"The catch here is this. The girls tried this method before and they were successful because Sasuke realized his feelings for Sakura. So we'll just do the same to produce the same results!"

"You mean -"

"Sasuke will----"

"Date other girls?"

"Exactly!" Naruto snapped his fingers. "Look, they made Sakura date Gaara so she'll forget Sasuke and make him jealous in the process. It was successful. Now let's also do the same! Make Sasuke date other girls so Sakura will be jealous and they'll finally get together!" Naruto joyfully announced.

Silence.

Silence.

"I detected a flaw."

Eye twitch.

"So do I."

More eye twitch.

Naruto's eyebrow quivered. "What?"

"Are you sure Sakura will be jealous?" Shikamaru asked.

"Of, of, c-course!" Naruto said. "First love never dies!! And besides, you're not sure too if Sakura likes Gaara already."

Shikamaru creased his forehead in thinking if Naruto was right. "Okay. I rest my case." he put his hands up in defeat.

"I still have one objection, mister." Neji said.

More and more eyebrow twitch. "What is that?"

"What if Sasuke fell in love with the girl she's dating?"

"That's it, Neji! That's it!!"

"That's the what? The end of your brilliant plan?"

"No! This is made to test their love for each other. Sasuke will date other girls in the hopes of getting himself a girlfriend. If he met someone who can make him forget Sakura then they're not just meant for each other!!"

Sasuke nodded in agreement.

"And if Sakura still loves Sasuke and can't take the fact that she's been replaced, then she'll go back s-w-ooooooo-ning in his arms. All's well!"

Neji nodded in agreement too.

"That means the objective of my plan is not for Sakura and Sasuke to get back together but for them to realize if they really and still love each other! See?"

Shikamaru nodded in agreement three. Oh, sorry. Omit three.

LESSON 7: Seek help from friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story