Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Twenty-Seven

by ryanrossISsove 8 reviews

as fall out boy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 545 words

0Unrated
Rachel's POV-

"It'll be fine." he cooed, stroking my hair and wiping my tears.
"Yeah Rach, don't even worry about it." another added.

I was surrounded now, waiting outside of Pete's room, by people I love, and it still didn't help.
Shaant, Brendon, Patrick, Joe, Andy, and even Ryan.
Patrick shut his phone.
"Still can't get a hold of Gabe." Patrick sighed, sitting down in a chair.
I sat on Shaant's lap, my face buried in his shoulder. Brendon sat next to us, my hand in his.
Joe was crying, he hadn't said one word since Pete's seizure, he was just bawling, silently.
"Joe, contain yourself, for Pete's sake...hehe, get it, Pete's sake?" Ryan said.
"It's not the time to be joking, Ryan." Brendon mumbled.
"That was kind of funny, though." Patrick mumbled.
"No, it wasn't." Joe whimpered.
"Listen, im sure if any one of us were in Pete's place right now, he'd try to make the best of it. And I'm sure Pete wouldn't want us out here being serious, he's the kind of man that would want us happy, and making the best of difficult situations, wherever we are." Shaant spoke.
Everyone was silent.
"Shaant's right. Shaant's absolutely right." Patrick whispered.

Suddenly, Joe got up from his chair, and dropped down on his knees. He seemed unknowledgeable about what he was about to do, but he quaintly, and awkwardly folded his hands in prayer, and everyone silently watched him.

"Please, I may not be the best Jew, I've got tattoos, I drink, and occasionally, I even smoke pot, but..." he said, before getting choked up. He contained himself, and started again.
"Whoever's listening, maybe some Jewish god, I dunno, someone out there, with more power then I, take care of my best friend, please. I'd give anything, I'd do anything, if you'd just let him out in one piece, he may not seem like it half the time, but...he really is an amazing guy. He doesn't deserve life to be ripped out from under him, not now, at least. He's too on top of the ball to stop now. Please, save my best friend. Please." Joe whispered, tears sliding down his cheeks.

By now, everyone in the room was silently, almost secretly crying. Patrick walked over to where Joe knelt, and put a hand on his shoulder.

Joe looked up.

"I'm proud of you. I'm so proud of you, Joe. We all are." he whispered, tears rolling down his face, too.

Joe nodded lightly, and got up, hugging Patrick fiercely.

Andy walked over, and Joe and Patrick let him into the group hug.

"We'll get through this, together." Andy said.

"As we always get through everything." Joe added.

"Even if Pete isn't here with us right now, we'll get through this. As Fall Out Boy." Patrick said, triumphantly.

"Just like we've fought everything else, reviews, heat of shows, fans, stress, misery, writers block, depression, time, busy schedules, and the hardships of the adventures in the white van." Joe whispered.

"We'll get through this." Andy said, with a smile.

"As Fall Out Boy." they all whispered, still embracing one another, in a time of absolute need.

hmm, just thought I'd whip up a little filler type of thing, hope you enjoyed it. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story