Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

Amnesia and a New Life

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Just as the title says

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 811 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16

RECAP:"You Demon, inside of Kevin! Show Yourself! Now!" I demanded. The demon appeared, and I said something, then all of a sudden he disappeared, Kevin and I fell to the ground. When I woke up, I was in the hospital with everyone around me.

"Where, where am I?" I mutterd. I tried to sit up and then screamed in agony.

"Don't move sweetie." Mom? "The doctor said you need to rest."

"Darien?" I asked.

"Right here Serena." He whispered then looked around, "Do you guys think you could leave us for awhile?" Everyone then, filed out of the room.

"Darien, what happened? Why am I in the hospital?" I tried to sit up again, and again I screamed in pain.

"Don't move!" Darien demanded. "After that fight with whoever he was, you collapsed. We don't know who he was but, we are trying to figure it out."

"Oh, how is Dad?"

"Better." A nurse then coughed from behind us. "What?"

"Ah, excuse me sir, but you have to leave. Visiting hours are over." Darien nodded, and kissed my hand lightly.

"Night Serena." He walked out of the room, with the nurse following behind him. I then fell into a deep,dreamless sleep.

2 hours later...

I woke up suddenly to see to figures talking in hushed voices outside my room. It sounded like a man and woman, but Im not to sure. They talked for a few more minutes, then one of them opened the door and came walking to the side of my bed.

"Hello Serena." A deep voice spoke."How is life so far?"

"W-who are you?" I stammered.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that dear." I man replied coldly.

"Hurry up Josh, it is almost morning." A high voice hurridly replied.

"Alright, alright." He put a hand on my forehead. I seen all my memories leave me, my name, my family. Darien. I started to cry, and I wouldn't, no, couldn't stop. The man and woman finally left. Darien! Was the last word I thought before I went into a deep sleep.

Darien's POV...

Darien shot straight up and hit his head on lamp, which mysteriously was hanging there. OWWW! He screamed in pain. The phone started ringing, scaring him out of his wits. He cursed and answered the phone, to a low mournful tone.

"Hello?" He questioned into the phone.

"Hi. You don't know me, but I know you. As of an hour from now. You won't have any memories of Serena or anyone that has happened to you from the time you met her." The dial tone went silent. Darien was in a stunned trance. The dial tone started beeping, and he woke up from his reverie.

"Serena." He said the word mournfully into the air.

He then called everyone, and told them to go to the hospital before and hour from now. They said they couldn't. Shit! What's going to happen now? Darien started crying.

An Hour later...

He felt something deep inside of him stir. Then one by one, his memories of Serena disappeared before his very eyes. No! He started to get drowsy, then he fainted. Everyone that knew Serena, did that exact same thing.

Regular POV...

I woke up, sickly tired. I sat up and noticed I was in my bedroom. The smell of bacon drifting to my nose. I put my bathrobe and slippers on and headed downstairs. Mom and Dad sat there. Dad reading the newspaper and sipping his black coffee, while Mom was cooking. Just another day.

"Good morning dear." My dad replied looking up from his newspaper.

"Morning." I yawned. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Three guesses." My dad laughed slightly.

"Kevin!" My mom screamed.

"Hmm.."I thought." Bacon and eggs?" He nodded and I sat down."Sounds good to me."

"Ikuko, you must not take my words so literally. You know I love whatever you cook, it's just Serena's I'm worried of."

"Dad!" I yelled in anger.

"Well he's right dear." She looked me up and down."Oh my Serena. Looks like you just got out of a hospital. Go on now, go change and your father will drive you to school."

"But I thought it was your turn..." His voice drifted off as I climbed the stairs back into my bedroom.

Strange, I had the wierdest dream. Like a walk down memory lane.I laughed out loud. Please. I opened my closet and grabbed a pink mini skirt with a purple halter top. Put my hair into a ponytail, touched up my makeup, grabbed my purse and then finally headed back downstairs where Dad was waiting.

"Hurry up hun, you are gonna be late." I waved goodbye while running out the front door.

A/N: Wow! I think this is like my best chapter ever. Well tell me what you think Love ya's!
Sign up to rate and review this story