Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

Confused

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Just what the title is.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Chibi-Usa, Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 1312 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17

My dad and I finally made it to my school. I got out and smoothed out my skirt, and walked up to the white doors. Nervous? I think not. You don't go to the same school for like ever, and be neverous. Never, just not possible. Hmmm I wonder where Veronica is.

"Serena!" Someone yelled from behind me.

I turned around slowly. There stood Veronica with her new boyfriend, Jack. "Hey Veronica. Hey Jack." He smiled.

"What took you so long? We have been standing here for hours." Veronica whined.

"We have only been here for 10 minutes Ronny." Jack smiled.

"Well, 10 minutes seems like forever." She replied. "Come on already, the geeks must be here by now; don't you think?"

"Geeks? Why do you need them?" I looked at Jack and he shrugged.

"To tease them, hello? Don't you remember, we do it every Monday!" She tapped her index finger on her watch.

"Veronica, one of these days, they are gonna do something to you. And when they do, don't come crying to me." She looked at me, then stomped off; pulling Jack along with her.

I shook my head. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and looked down. There stood a pink haired girl about 10 years old. I bent down to her level. She stared at me. Wow! She even has pink eyes.

"Um, hello? Who are you?" I asked.

"Hi, my name is Rini." I lost my balance then.

I sat up, "Oh, and where did you come from, Rini?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well you should know. After all, I am your daughter." My eyes went wide, then the next thing I knew I was staring at the sky.

3 hours later...

I woke up in the school nurse's office. I sat up, my head spinning like crazy. Was it a dream, or was the little girl telling the truth. The nurse came in, checked me over and left again.

I tried to stand up and walk, but to no success. I fell and screamed. I was caught by big strong arms, it seems. "Whoa, you better be more careful there." A deep voice said.

I looked up and seen this tall dude with jet black hair with some blue in it and blue eyes. Yummy! "Thanks."

"No problem, Serena." OMiGod, he totally spoke my name! I'm in heaven. "Are you okay? You are drooling."

I blushed a crimson red and walked over to the sink. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine..."

"Darien." He finished.

"Oh, do you go to this school?"

"No I work here sometimes. How about you?" I shook my head yes. "So what made you faint?"

"Uh, I don't remember. I should be getting back to class."

"It's noon. You don't have any classes during lunch do ya?" I shook my head. "Well then, wanna grab something?"

"As nice as that sounds, I have to decline. I am meeting some friends. Sorry." I walked out of the room.

"Huh? I just had the wierdest flashback." Darien muttered. "Why is it that, I have never met her, but I see her in my memories?"

No! We must not let them remember eachother! If they do, we are doomed. A man, screamed in his head.

Outside, literally...

"Serena! Over here!" I looked by the huge Oak tree and there sat Veronica and them.

I walked over. "Hey, can I sit?" They all looked at me, "Yeah, okay, akward moment." I sat down.

"So what happened to you?" Jack asked me.

"I don't remember." I sighed and looked down towards my books.

"You don't remeber? That's Bull s-"

"VERONICA!" We all screamed.

"What?" She looked up,"Look whose coming over here." We all turned to see. "Little miss, Mina-thinks-shes-too-cool-for-us Aino."

I looked at her,"Shut-up Veronica!" She looked at me, mouth gaping open.

Mina finally reached us, "Hey is it alright if I sit here with you guys?"

"What? Did your other loser friends ditch you?" Beatty Sneared.

"Yeah, it's alright if you sit here." I replied softly.

"Thanks." She smiled.

Flash Back...

'Mina! Come on already! Why is it, that you take longer than Rei?" I scowled.

"Jee thanks!" Rei replied. She flicked her blackish-reddish hair behind her.

'Your welcome." Rei lifted a fist

"Will you two stop it! You guys will ruin your dresses, and I doubt you guys wanna go to the dance looking like scrubs right?" Amy chimed.

We both nodded. Mina finally came down the stairs in a orange dress. Looking hott.

"Okay, we can go now." She replied cheerfully.

All of us piled into Amara's car. We got to the school's parking lot, where all the guys were waiting.

"Here's to a great year! Best Friends Forever!" Lita sang

"Best Friends Forever!" The rest of us replied in unison, laughing afterwards.

Present time...

"Serena? Hello?" Veronica snapped her fingers in my face. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"Oh? Well, you look kind of pale." Ryan added., the rest nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, um, I am going to go get a drink. You guys want anything?" I asked while trying hard to get up.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Jack looked at me.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Well I'll go with you, just to make sure." He started as he got up himself.

"Okay." We headed towards the school.

"So, Mina, what was your real reason to come over here?" Veronica questioned Mina.

"What?" She looked at her."I just wanted to sit here with you guys, and to see if Serena was alright. Since she is, I am going to go now. Considering you guys hate me. Later." She took off towards Ami and them.

With the gang...

"So what did you all learn?" Rei asked as Mina approached them.

"Not a whole lot. But Serena, she's different from them."

"Yeah, she's awesome." Darien came walking towards them.

"How would you know?" Rei steamed.

"She doesn't seem to be like the rest of them." He pointed his thumb to the direction Veronica.

"That's because she's not. She is the most popular girl in our school. Everyone wants to befriend her or be like her. She is really nice, but Veronica won't let her talk to 'lower class people'." Ami chirpped.

"Lower class? From what I heard she lives in the suburbs." Lita replied.

"Yes, I know. But Veronica don't know that."

"Oh, I get it. So she is a poser?" Rei sneered.

"No, she is just herself." Mina glared at Rei.

"Yeah, and she still doesn't beleive me that I am her daughter." Rini appeared out of no where.

"That spell must have not wore off of her yet." Darien thought.

"But, you barely knew her either Darien. You just finished telling us, that you had visions of her, but had no idea who she was." Rini smiled.

"Oh be quiet before I ground you." Rini laughed.

"You can't ground me, dad!" He raised an eyebrow. "Okay, maybe you can."

"Enough you two. We have to figure out how to make Serena remeber." Ami thought.

"I think she already is." Everyone looked at Mina."When I was over there, it looked like she had a flashback."

"Oh, well that's good. Where is Luna? She is our best bet." Lita replied.

"Right here. Good news scouts. I have discovered that, Amara, Michelle and Trista have remebered who they are and are on their way here." Luna smiled proudly.

"Great! More confusion brought upon little old me." Rei sighed.

"Where are we to meet them?" Mina asked happily. (She totally had a thing for Amara)

"Oh, Crown Arcade, but we must be going there now. They should be there soon." They all piled into Darien's car and drove to the Crown Arcade.

A/N: Well here is Chapter 17, good but not as good as my others. R&R!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story