Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

Time Flies When There's A Wedding Going On (Part One)

by Emo_Sami 5 reviews

The Wedding Part 1

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 906 words

0Unrated
Andy and I had decided to have our wedding on September 7th. Today was September 6th. And I was going crazy.

"Sam, you need so get some sleep. We can't have a bride looking like Frankenstein!" exclaimed Joe. I was staying in a huge room in a hotel with Joe, Patrick, and Pete. Andy was so nervous and he didn't want to stay, so he was at his parents. I was fine, just nervous.

"Joe, I can't. I'm too nervous. Too anxious. Too everything!" I replied throwing my hands in the air.

The wedding was tomorrow. I was scared. I was about to change my life. For better or for worse? No one knows. I don't. I was expected to get up by 8 and get my sorry ass dragged to the one place I can't remember right now. I was going to meet with my bridesmaids, otherwise known as my best high school friends ever, Erin, Amanda, and Naomi. Angela wasn't sure if she could make it, and Rachel was in England getting snogged by Daniel Radcliffe (or so she told me). My wedding dress was still the one Pete and I had picked out over a month ago.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Pete yelled suddenly, causing everyone to jump.

"Oh no. Not an idea. This can't be good!" I moaned, laying my head down into a pillow on the bed. Within seconds I was asleep.

"Hah!" Pete laughed, "I KNEW IT WOULD WORK!"

"SHHH!!!!" The other guys whispered at him. They made up their beds and went to sleep.
_________________________________________________

The alarm was going off. I groaned and rolled over. It was 8:30. Shit.

"Guys...we're late. Wake up." I called to them. I heard the rustling of them and the complaints of being up early. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.
'I'm 16 years old and getting married today. I have no clue what I'm doing. But I love Andy and I'm not running away.' I thought to myself.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked Patrick. He looked at me.

"You're taking a shower when we get there. Then the bridesmaids are going to go insane to get you ready, and we'll be with Andy."

"Oh." Was all I said.

We got up and packed everything. Joe offered to take all of the stuff back to my place and then we'd sort it from there. I got in the passenger seat of Pete's car and we began bouncing down the highway. The wedding was going to be held at a beautiful park.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm going to throw up everything in my body. Don't make me talk please." I replied. Pete grinned.

In no time we had arrived and I was being shuffled out. I heard screaming and was engulfed by 3 girls hugging me to death. It was Amanda, Erin, and Naomi. I managed to pull myself away from them and laughed.

"I missed you guys so much!"

"Aww...we missed you too!" they said in perfect harmony. Creepy. I swear they practice that.

I was rushed into the room where I was stripped and put into a bathtub. There were flower petals floating in the water and candles burning all around. I was allowed to soak for about 45 minutes. Then I got out, and dried off. The girls helped me into the dress and ecstatically exclaimed how lovely it looked on me. I smiled. A hairdresser came over, and pulled my hair up and then put on the tiara with my veil on. My make-up came next. It was very natural looking, and I couldn't believe how much I had grown. I felt beautiful.

A knock on the door interrupted our nerves. A blondish head poked inside.

"Samantha?"

"RACHEL???" I yelled.

"SAMANTHA!" she ran to me, and we hugged, tears spilling over our eyes and onto our cheeks.

"Now dear, she can't cry just yet. We're not done with her!" said the make-up artist. We pulled apart and she looked at me.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting you to look this bad." She said, a frown on her face.

I was shocked. The she smiled.

"I'm joking. You are gorgeous. If we were both not straight, I'd totally marry you." I laughed. Rachel and I had known each other since 6th grade. It was amazing how long we'd stayed friends.

At 2:00 I was taken from the room. We walked down a hallway and then turned. If I looked slighting to the left, I could see Andy nervously playing with his hands in his pockets. I stifled a giggle.

Dirty linked arms with Naomi, Joe linked arms with Amanda, and Patrick linked arms with Erin. Rachel decided to sit in the front row and tape everything. That left...

Pete was smiling. He linked my arm with his and leaned down to whisper,

"You look stunning. Andy is very lucky." I blushed and waited my turn as my bridesmaids and the groomsmen walked down the aisle. Then, it was my turn. The wedding march began to play, and I took a step forward, into my new life.

(A/N: Yep! The wedding! But its mostly in part 2! Sad to say, there will only be about 3 more chapters and then its over. Poo. But I may start a sequel if there are enough reviews! If I get at least 1500 reads, I'll be thrilled (we're close to 1000!!!) You know what to do!)
Sign up to rate and review this story