Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Romance Is Dead

Chapter Five

by rainydaykid13 7 reviews

Hear that, Fluffy? More disrespect...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 629 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Dad, you have to come out," Kendall said, knocking on his door.

"No I don't," he replied.

"Dad! It's been two days! Would you at least eat something?" she pressured.

"I'm not hungry," he said miserably.

Kendall huffed, turning and walking back into the kitchen.

"I give," she said to Andy and Pete,"He's not coming out."

Pete stood from the table,"One more try," he said, walking down the hall.

"Patrick?"he said,"You gotta come out or I'm going Rambo on this door."

"You wouldn't dare,"Patrick mumbled.

"I would."

"Is anyone bleeding?"

"No," Pete replied, raising an eyebrow confusedly.

"Throwing up?"

"No," Pete shook his head, wondering where this was going.

"Is the house on fire?"

Pete grinned,"No."

---

"Just hold it right up there," Pete said to Kendall, who sat on his shoulders.

She held a lighter out towards the smoke alarm, "You're sure this is gonna work?" she asked.

"It should," Andy laughed.

Moments later the blaring of the fire alarm could be heard throughout the entire house.

"TURN THE DAMN SMOKE ALARM OFF, PETE!" Patrick shouted from his bedroom.

Andy sighed,"Ok, now what?"

---

Patrick sat up on his bed, grabbing his acoustic.

Absently he began strumming, "When the moonlight
Hits your bright eyes I go blind
And maybe next time
I'll remember not to tell you something stupid like I'll never leave your side," he sang.

He groaned, why did every song have to remind him of her?

He flopped back down on his bed, staring at the picture on his nightstand.

Sighing, he flipped it over.

--

"You made me wait twenty minutes so you could go put on that getup and do a bad impression?" Kendall asked sounding annoyed, eying his suit that he wore on Halloween and his slicked-back dark hair.

"Now Kendall, you's came and asked me foi help,"Joe said in a bad attempt at a "Godfather" accent, his cheeks stuffed with tissues,"And you's won't even do me da respect of cawling me Goduncle."

"Joe can we cut the crap /please/?"

"You hear dat Fluffy?" he said to the cat plushie he held, "More disrespect."

"Joe, it's my dad, I need help," she pleaded, receiving a questioning look from Joe,"Goduncle," she added, rolling her eyes.

"And what seems to be da problem, Young Padawan?" he said in his accent, yet surrendering to his dorky side.

"He's depressed. Really depressed. He hasn't eaten or left his room in two days. I don't know if it's just that he really did love Leah, or if it's just the idea of that happening," she rambled.

Joe nodded,"I'll do what I can," he said, standing to leave, "Take Fluffy for a walk," he tossed the cat at her and exited his bedroom.

Kendall looked at the toy in her hands and furrowed her brow.

Something is not right about that boy.

---

Joe bounded down the stairs, Kendall not far behind.

Kendall made her way into the kitchen as Joe advanced down the hall towards Patrick's room.

"What the hell?" Andy and Pete snickered as Joe passed.

Kendall opened the fridge, taking out a soda,"I think he's high."

Andy raised his eyebrows and nodded,"And you asked him for help?"

"Well it's not like you two geniuses were gonna do anything."

"Hey, that lighter thing was gold!" Pete said defensively,"Patrick's just...smarter."

Joe walked back down the hall.

"Hey Uncle Joe what happened?" Kendall called.

"He ain't comin' outta there anytime soon," Joe said,"I'm switchin' to Plan B."

"What's Plan B?" Pete asked.

"I have no idea. I'm workin' on it," he replied, racing back up the stairs.

"Well he really helped," Andy said sarcastically, "Next why don't we go ask Petey which stock to invest in?"
Sign up to rate and review this story