Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Romance Is Dead

Chapter Six

by rainydaykid13 4 reviews

Ahh filler.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 409 words - Complete

0Unrated
"OK, so the way I see it it's actually pretty simple," a now sober Joe said at dinner that night.

Andy nodded his head slowly, as if to say,"Alright, get to the point."

Joe stared at them.

"So what do we do?" Kendall asked.

"We get him a new girlfriend!" Joe grinned.

Kendall looked at him.

"Joe we have to get him out of the room to get him a new girlfriend," Pete explained.

Joe looked shocked.

"Then why don't we just go in there and get him out?" Andy said, realizing how easy it really was.

"We could, but that's no fun," Joe said.

Andy rubbed his temples,"You guys are retarded; I thought the idea was to get him to come out, not to have fun."

Pete sighed,"Fine."

---

"Father!" Kendall cried obnoxiously, flinging herself onto Patrick's bed as Pete scrambled to pick up the pieces of the doorknob that lay on the floor.

Patrick bolted up in bed,"How'd you get in here?" he asked sleepily.

"It was him!" Kendall pointed at Pete, shielding herself with a pillow.

Patrick rolled over,"Go away," he muttered.

"So you want me to... leave?" she asked.

"Yeah..."

"It's like you don't know me at all," Kendall said, tugging the blanket out from under his chin and attempting to push him out of the bed.

Patrick didn't budge.

"I give up," Kendall said, sitting back.

"Thank God," Patrick sighed.

"Is this all over that disgusting girl?" Kendall asked.

Patrick sat up,"Kendall..." he started.

"Well it's not like she was all that great in the first place!I mean, remember that whole thing in the kitchen the other day? People in New York probably heard you guys! And then when we got home the other night - and that dude was -"

"Don't even," Patrick said.

"Dad, look, you really should just move on," Kendall assured him.

"I don't know if I can just - just do that!" he said, twiddling his thumbs.

"You're scared," Kendall declared.

"I am not."

"Dad, when Hemingway hears some one moving around outside the door he gets this funny expression on his face and runs into the bathroom, like he thinks they're coming to get him. That's what you look like."

"Kendall I can't just forget all that-"

"-Yeah you can."

"It's different when you're a grown-up."

"I don't see any grown-ups here, do you?"

Pete snickered from the doorway,"That's what you call Child Psychology."
Sign up to rate and review this story