Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Thirty-Two

by ryanrossISsove 7 reviews

coookout, yo.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 1013 words

1Funny
Pete's POV-

"Everyone's going to be here in like, ten minutes...oh god, Pete, where are the plates?" Rachel said, panicking.

It was my second day out of the hospital, so me and Rach deiced to throw a cute little cookout, in the back yard, to celebrate my miraculous recovery and what not.

"Babe, calm down." I said, grabbing her shoulders.

"We can't eat...without...the plates...Pete..." she said, breathing in and out.

I went behind my back, and pulled out the package of plates.

"Thanks." she said, taking them, and setting them on the table.

Man, I love her.

Then, she plopped down on the bench, and buried her head in her hands.

I walked over to her.

"What's the matter now?" I said, cheerfully slinging an arm around her.

She looked up, looking terror stricken.

"Pete, what do we tell Gabe?" she said, gulping.

"Oh baby, don't sweat it, he'll understand." I told her, patting her back.

"You...you sure?" she asked.

"I'm absolutely positive." I said, wearing a smile.

"Pete, how can you always be so sure of yourself?" she asked.

I chuckled.

"I'm never sure of myself, ever." I told her.

She rolled her eyes, and cupped my face in her hands.

"You're so cocky." she said, kissing me passionately on the lips.

I kissed back, moaning against her lips, and then she pulled away, and shot up.

"Fuck, we need cups." she said, going back to panic mode.

I just rolled my eyes, smiling, and getting up.

Soon, there was a knock on the door.

Rachel ran to get it, but I stopped her.

"Find your cups, I'll take the door." I said, smiling.

She smiled, and turned to the table.

I walked into the house from the screen doors, and over to the front door

I opened it up, and William stood, of course holding a box of Sprinkles Cupcakes.

"William!" I said, hugging him.

"Hey Miracle boy, I'm so glad you're better." he said, handing me the box of my favorite cupcakes.

"Thanks." I said, smiling.

"Where's my bestie?" he asked.

Rachel and William have grown close, since they spent a lot of time at the hospital together.

"In the back." I said, pointing.
He smiled, and headed back there, and I followed him.

"Hey gorgeous." he said, hugging her, and kissing her cheek.

I cracked my neck with annoyance, hoping no one would notice. Everyone knew about me and

Rachel, William was just a little stud muffin, he always did that shit.

"Sorry Pete, you know how I suffer from 'all over everyone else's girlfriend because I do not have

my own' disease." he said.

I waved it off.

"It's fine." I said.

Soon, more people showed up. Patrick, Joe and Andy hugged me for the millionth time since they

found out I was to live, and Shaant was extremely exited to here about me and Rachel. I loved
him so much, he had been there for me with my love for Rachel, the whole nine yards, so he was about as happy as I was that we where finally together.

Gabe came in, acting his normal, Gabe-self. He hugged me and Rachel tight, and started rambling off on something no one knew anything about. By now, the news of me and Rachel must have gotten to him, so he didn't seem to care.

Adam, Mike, The Butcher, and Michael came along shortly after William, and Vicky-T and Ryland came and tried to control Gabe's mouth, and drinking a bit.

Of course Bob and Gretta showed up. They even made me a big cookie, that said "Pete is sexy." on it.

Brendon and Ryan showed up together, I guess they're back in the swing of things, and going out again, which is adorable.

Jon and Spencer also came, and Jon brought some amazing potato salad. That kid is an amazing cook.

Jeff, from Cute Is What We Aim For, showed up, and Shaant came over to us.

"Hey guys, Jeff's here." he said, pointed.

"JEFF HEY!" I said, hugging him. I hadn't seen him in so long, and he was a really great guy.

Soon, like a lightning bolt, I saw Rachel run at him, and tackle him with a huge hug.

"JEFFY!" she screeched.

"Hey Rach." he chuckled.

"God I've missed you." she said, letting go.

I just watched her maul this guy, like it was nothing...or at least tried to make it seem like it was nothing.

"I missed you too. I hear you're with this slut bag now, when did this happen?" Jeff asked, pointing to me, and laughing.

I cracked up, I loved Jeff.

Rachel made a pouty face.

"My Peter isn't a slut bag." she said, wrapping her arms around my waist, tight.

I pulled her in.

"Yeah Jeff, I'm no slut bag." I said, sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, then how come I've seen you're penis?" he said.

Shaant giggled.

"Jeff, I think everyone's seen this man's penis." he said to Jeff.

I nodded.

"Don't remind me." I said, still holding Rachel, who had her face buried in my side, and seemed very comfortable.

"You know, some teenie is probably pleasuring herself now, as we speak, with you're sidekick's help, Pete." Jeff mocked.

"Oh god..." I said, smacking a hand to my forehead.

"Yeah, but can the teenies touch it? No, they can only look, they can't touch." Shaant said.

We all, including Rachel, who took her face out of my side, gave him blank looks.

"What? I thought it'd make him feel better..." Shaant said, looking around.

We all laughed.

"Thanks Shaant, you make everything better." I said, nodding.

"Damn straight." he said, plucking at his shirt.

"Fucking thug." Rachel sighed, at her brother.

"I know, I know." Shaant said.

The cookout was great, everyone was so close, and everyone also seemed so relieved that I was healthy again.

I frickin' love my friends, more then anyone could imagine.

Yeah, just a tiny filler, reviews would enable me to breath....yeah, why don't you go do that now. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story