Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Thrity-Three

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

mmm, yum.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 1127 words

1Hot
Pete's POV- (next day)

I pulled in, and shut the car off. I had spent the whole day at the Decaydance office, and I was oh-so tired.

I slowly un-did my seat belt, and got out of the car, heading towards the steps to my house.

I opened the door, and Hem came running.

He sparkled, and his white fur was almost blinding it was so clean.

I couldn't help but stretch a smile from my tired cheeks when I saw him, wagging his tail and brushing up against my leg.

"Hey boy. My, you look squeaky clean today!" I said, changing my voice to singsong, like I was talking to a baby.

"We took a bath today." I heard a voice say. I lifted my eyes, and saw Rachel standing over me, with a smile.

"Lucky you, Hem." I said, patting his head.

"Well, technically I bathed him. But, I got wet too." She said, wrapping her arms around me, and kissing me softly, and quickly.

"Wow, I can never get him near water, I always need that to be done professionally. How do you do it?" I asked her.

He shrugged her shoulders.

"Pure talent, Mr. Wentz." she said, smirking.

"So, how was piano with Brendon today?" I asked.

"Great, and how was work?" she asked.

"Oh, it was tiring." I said.

"Oh, poor Pete. So...I assume you're just going to go straight to bed tonight...huh?" she asked, giving me a seductive eye.

"Uh...Uh, well...it depends, I guess...I mean..." I stuttered.

She just giggled.

"It's up to you." she said.

I just nodded.

"Hey, your still in your jacket. Want me to take that for you?" She said, slowly taking off my jacket.

She was teasing me. I hate this.

I gulped.

"Alright." I said, as she took my coat, and slowly hung it up.

"So, what would you like to do tonight?" She asked, getting close to me.

"Hmm...I think we could start off with you continuing what you've just started." I said.

"Oh? And what's that?" she asked, getting even closer.

"Undressing me." I said, looking her in the eye.

She read my eyes, and skewed her mouth to one side, looking up, and giving it some thought.

Only Rachel.

I knew she wanted too, she was only just teasing me.

I gulped.

"I'm a little nervous." she said.

"About what?" I asked, grabbing her arms.

"About you. " she said, looking away.

I took my hand, and pulled her face so that she was looking at me.

"I'm nervous too." I said.

"Feel my heart, its racing. It's crazy." She told me, taking my hand, and placing it on her chest.

"Wow, it is. I can feel it." I said, just feeling her heart thump, and thump again.

I starred at her for a bit, then she decided to kiss me, so I kissed her back, and she slowly unbuttoned my shirt, until she was to the last button, then she slowly took it off with one hand, the other pressed against my cheek.

She rubbed her palms against my chest.

"It's so smooth." she said, between a kiss.

I kissed her.

"Mhm." I said.

After a few more kisses, I decided to even out the scales.

"Lift your arms." I whispered.

She nodded, and lifted her arms, as I slide her clandestine tang top over her torso, and slowly and neatly dropped it to the ground.

We kissed some more, before her hands traveled down to my belt, and she unfastened it, and pulled my jeans down. I stepped out of them, and laid her down on the couch, and we kissed some more.

Soon, as if I hadn't even noticed, her pants were off too.

I wrapped my arms around her back, and slowly unclipped her bra, and threw it across the room.

Soon, I was sliding out of my boxers, and, being the gentleman I most definitely was, I was sliding her out of her panties.

Right before I was about to let loose, and do what I've been dying to do for so long, she stopped me.

"Pete..." she said.

"M...hm?" I asked, sweat beads already slowly running.

"Condom?" she asked.

"Oh, uh..." I said, looking around.

Luckily, I didn't have to stretch far. I always kept one or two in the drawer besides the couch. I reached out, opened the drawer, and pulled out a package.

"Here we are..." I almost gasped, in a whisper. I bit the top off with my teeth, and rolled the condom out and on.

"Okay, now I'm ha-appy." Rachel breathed.

I looked down, almost as I was directing myself into her. Making eye contact as much as I could, I had my pace eased up, and slowly moved myself in and out of her, trying, even though im sure I wouldn't, not to hurt her, or be too hard.

She seemed satisfied, like she was immensely enjoying herself.

"Am I...hur...urting you?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"Oh god no. God no." she moaned.

I nodded, and continued doing what I apparently did best.

My hips began to meet hers and I began to see her back arching and her eyes widen, and then close tightly, then looking up at me with softer eyes. She looked so good, and I never wanted to stop but I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

Rachel wrapped her hands around my wrists, as if to tell me it was okay to stop, and her whole body shuttered, and I pulled out.

We laid on the couch for a bit, just sort of wrapped up in each other, until Rachel broke the silence.

"Thanks." she whispered.

"No, thank you." I told her.

"For what now? I'm sure you did all the work." she said.

"For making me extremely happy. For putting up with me." I said.

She nodded.

"It's nothing. If anything, someone should be paying you to be putting up with me." she said.

I chuckled a little.

"True." I said.

She just shoke her head.

"Thanks." she said.

I kissed the top of her head.

"Your very welcome." I whispered.

"I love you." she whispered, before closing her eyes, and drifting off.

I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, too." I whispered, fighting my insomnia, and dozing off myself.

Aww, what a nice little sex chapter. BECAUSE I KNOW ALL YOU CREEPS LIVE OFF THESE SUCKAAS. Haha, kidding. You guys aren't creeps. I love you all...lets think of a cool comparison, not like a fat kid loves [insert calorie packed food of your choice], that's very cliché. Something like...like an ostrich loves its cherry pie with lemon and fish flavored toothpicks. Which sounds disgusting. =]

Sign up to rate and review this story