Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Thrity-Four

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

drama drama

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 879 words

0Unrated
Rachel's POV-

Me and Peter have been together for two weeks, and I'm already convinced that he's the one. I'm so in love with him. I'm so im love with him, that it hurts.

All these stupid, lovely little thoughts bounded around in my head as I picked up some shit at the grocery store.

Oh yes, Pete asked me to pick up some more Crush drinks. I headed over to the isle that I knew had them.

As I grabbed for the drink, I heard a voice, probably directed at me, due to what it was saying.

"Hey, you're Pete's friend, right?"

I turned around, after putting the Crush in the shopping cart.

It was Ashlee Simpson. I raised an eyebrow at first, but didn't fail to want to make her jealous.

"Actually, girlfriend." I mumbled.

Ashlee was now the one raising an eyebrow. I was utterly confused.

She coughed, and clutched her chest.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Uh...did I say something offensive?" I asked.

She just giggled and shock her head.

"No, no not at all." she said, as something seemed to hit her brain.

"Oh, okay." I said, starting off down the isle.

"That's just like Pete." she muttered.

I turned around. She was starting to get to me.

"Uh, if you don't mind my asking, whats just like Pete?" I asked, getting a little worried.

"Honey, not to make you seem unimportant, but..." she said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

"I've been on tour so long, he probably just needed a few good fucks." she said.

"What?" I asked, my heart racing.

"Me and Pete are in love, I'm sorry if he made it seem like you were his everything. He knows I'm coming home today. He should have given you the boot by now." she said.

I couldn't speak. I just wanted to slap the bitch.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"Is that all you can say?" she asked.

I slowly took her hand off my shoulder.

"No...I just...I..." I couldn't think of anything to say.

Pete was everything I ever thought he was. I reminded myself, at that very moment, why I had ever hated him in the first place. He was everything the tabloids said he was. He was the egotistic, teen heart throb, self obsessed, bassist of the shitty band fall out boy, who likes to take pictures of his penis, that I had called him out for the first day I had ever known him.

He didn't love me. He wanted to be seen with A-listers, like Ashlee.

I know it's not good to jump to conclusion, but...it all fit now. Ashlee was right.

"It's gonna be okay. I'll definitely have a talk with him when I get home. He'll get what he deserves." she said.

I could tell she was lying, she was only going to go home and fuck him. Just as he wanted too.

"I...I have to go." I said, suddenly feeling like I didn't need many groceries. Ashlee just smiled, as she watched me flee the store, and get in my car.

I got in the car, and slammed the door. Never in my life have I ever been so fucking pissed off, at anyone. I hated Pete. I hated him more then I ever hated him in the first place.

I picked up my sidekick, and dialed Pete's number, still crying.

"Hey baby." he said, picking up.

"Pete..." I just whimpered.

"What? Whats wrong baby?" he asked, seeming worried. Seeming...concerned.

I wiped my tears, and collected myself.

"Pete, it's not working out." I said, quickly, and painfully.

Pete didn't speak for about ten long seconds.

"Wh-what do you mean?" he whispered.

"I mean, I don't want to be with you anymore." I said, chocking up with every word.

More silence.

"Wh-wh-why? What did-I do?" Pete asked. He even sounded like he was crying. Sure. They were crocodile tears. He lied.

"You should know." I said.

"I...I don't. I don't understand. Please Rachel. I'll-I'll change....I love-click

I couldn't bare to talk to him anymore, so I just...hung up.

I started up my car. Pete tried to call a few times, but I just let it ring through.

I drove. I didn't know where I was going. I couldn't go home. Home is where Pete is.

I called up Shaant. He'd take me in. Especially 'cause I had no where to go.
===========================================
Pete's POV-

I placed the phone down slowly. This isn't' happening. It couldn't be happening. It wasn't happening.

I stood up, and just screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then, I was officially in an uncontrollable Pete rampage.

I kicked the wall, many times, leaving dents, and holes.

I picked up a dining room chair and whipped it at the wall.

I threw things, and broke things, until I got a knock on the door.

I opened it up, and there standing in front of me, was a very pleased-with-her-work looking, Ashlee Simpson.

sorry, not much time. Have to leave in like ten minutes. Reviews are okay...you know what, on second thought, don't review. (that's just a scheme to make you review more, so hop to it, or I'll kill someone.)
Sign up to rate and review this story