Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Every Cliche, But I Simply Do It Best

Chapter Four

by x_____ER 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 501 words

0Unrated
Patrick's eyes slowly opened, and he looked around at his surroundings... The garage? He looked down and found that he was tied to a chair, the 'clever' work of Peter Wentz. Patrick knew all-to-well that Pete was the only person to tie someone up to a chair in a garage and leave them there.

"I knew I never should've ate that food..." Patrick muttered to himself.

"Patrick, sorry we had to do this. But it was for your own good." Pete stepped out of the shadows, followed by Tina, Joe, Andy and that Isabella girl.

"You do realize that I can't trust any of you with my food now, right?"

"Yeah, we know. You never really did in the first place." Joe said, walking over to a table that Patrick never really remembered being cleaned off in his garage.

"Pat, don't hate us for this, 'kay?" Andy sighed.

"For what?" Patrick asked.

"Well, we're locking you in here with Isabella until you talk." Joe smiled, while sitting on the table.

"Shut up, Joe." Tina said, throwing any random thing she could get her hands on at his head. "That's not true." She said, turning back to me. "We are locking you in here, and with Isabella, but we're going to be here with you."

"That's not what we planned!" Joe yelled, earning another something random being thrown at his head by Tina.

"I said shut up!" She yelled at him. "Isabella will talk to you, you'll have to talk about it sooner or later--"

"Hopefully sooner because I've got to go see Mel." Isabella muttered.

Tina glared at her. "As I was saying... We'll be here for you, Patrick."

"You guys will, but I won't." Joe said, hopping off the table. "I got me a date with a hottie--" This time Tina kicked something at him, could you guess what it was? A soccer ball. It didn't miss. Got 'im right in the nuts. Ouch...

"Damn you and your soccer skills..." Joe squeaked, falling to his knees.

"Damn you and your big mouth!" Tina retorted.

Patrick looked to Joe for a while, then turned back to the guys. "Okay so... I'm confused... What's going on?"

"We're making you talk." Pete said, grabbing a chair and pulling it up to sit on in front of Patrick, staring him right in the eyes.

"I told you once, I told you twice, and I'm going to tell you again, you're wasting your money and time, because I'm not going to talk." Patrick smirked.

"Well, we can try and pop your balloon." Tina sighed.

"Or pop your inflatable raft!" Joe piped up, smiling.

Tina flipped her head around and gave Joe a glare like he'd never seen before.

"Shutting up." Joe muttered, ducking down slightly.

"Oh, can we all just get started so I can leave?" Isabella asked, agitated.

"Yeah, be our guest." Pete smiled, hoping out of his chair and giving it to Isabella. She sat down and took out her pen and notepad.
Sign up to rate and review this story