Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Every Cliche, But I Simply Do It Best

Chapter Five

by x_____ER 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 467 words

0Unrated
Patrick fell asleep halfway through the session, and when Tina slapped him to wakeup, he ignored the rest of whatever Isabella was saying. Patrick didn't even say one thing the whole time, was just thinking about how they make things. For instance, he thought about how they make radiators. (Thanks to the radiator in the corner.) And how they fit those stuffed toys into the balloons. (Thanks to his Mother getting one for him when he turned ten and embarrassed the Hell out of him.)

"So, what do you think about Heather now?" Isabella asked, chewing on the end of her pen.

"I think I'm not going to talk." Patrick raised his eyebrows and gave a small smirk. Everyone sighed and stood up.

"Four fucking hours, Pat!" Andy yelled.

"Hey, it wasn't my idea to drag me in here and tie me up." Patrick said, "It was obviously dip-shit over here." Patrick jerked his head in the direction of Pete since he couldn't move any other body part.

"Okay, so now this is blamed on me?" Pete gave a fake laugh. "Real funny. But I wasn't the one who had their girlfriend break up with them and go on a fucking trip up to Heaven and then back to Hell and not talk about it!" Pete walked back into the house, slamming the door so hard that Patrick could swear he heard the hinges screaming bloody-murder.

Andy shook his head, leaving with Tina and Isabella. Joe left a while ago for that 'date' he had.

"Um...Guys?" Patrick called. "Could you untie me please?"

Patrick was left there to think for a while, because no one came to untie him until Joe got home. As soon as Joe untied him, Patrick walked slowly down the hall toward his bedroom, still thinking. Pete was right; maybe all this was his fault? Wow, talk about the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Patrick opened the door to his bedroom and walked over to his cell phone, picking it up and preparing to listen to his voice-mail.

"You have four unheard messages. First message sent Saturday, at 11:25 AM: Hey Patrick, it's me, Heather. I know you're mad at me and shit, but I just called to say you left a couple of things at my house. I'll be sending them to you by mail, so look out for them. End of message. Second message sent Saturday, at 5:43 PM: Yo, it's me Heather. I called because I forgot to tell you that I'm moving to Texas with Justin. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Bye. End of message. Next message sent Sunday, at 1:12 PM: Patrick, Hun, the guys told me that you're in denial-"

The rest of the message was cut off when Patrick's phone collided with his bedroom wall.
Sign up to rate and review this story