Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Lies Behind the Masoleum Doors

Chapter One

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Gerard/Ray/Bob story, not a slash. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, ghouls, souls stuck between this world and the next, things that go bump in the night? That's what MCR has reduced to? Fighting t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 306 words

0Unrated
"Mikey, come here!" Gerard yelled to his Brother. "Down hall two!"
Mikey ran toward Gerard's faiding footsteps. It was rather hard to run with all the stuff he was lugging around on himself; different types of guns, different types of ammunition, knifes, a small tracking device, and not to mention the bullet-proof vest he was wearing. To Mikey, hunting ghosts, ghouls, and things that go bump in the night will all his friends should be either fun, or scary beyond all reason, and to him, it was a mix of both. Just like how was felt just then; scared shitless, and determined. You couldn't stop Gerard and Michael Way from doing what they loved; fighting things, kicking ass, playing music, and... Well... Blowing stuff up. But who doesn't love that? It took Mikey a while to get used to the fact that they would no-longer play music, and instead would search for vampires, werewolves, and souls that are stuck between this world and the next, but he got used to it.

Bob and Ray didn't mind so much.

Gerard and Frankie got used to it right away, because of the "Big Guns" they got to use.

Mikey got around the corner just in time to see a flash of Gerard swing around another corner, he went after him. Sometimes I with vampires weren't always so fast... Mikey thought.

Meanwhile...

"Bob, wrong way!" Ray called to Bob, who was staring, gun pointed toward the ground in both hands, at a wall. A plain, white, grubby, underground wall. "Bob, wrong way!" Ray called again.
"I saw something... It's been following us..." Bob stated.
"Your imagination. Now let's go!" Ray ran off toward a now-disappearing Frank.
"Bob, no time! Come on!" Ray called to Bob again. Bob shook it off and took off after Ray, Frank, and the vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story