Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Lies Behind the Masoleum Doors

Chapter Two

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 434 words

0Unrated
Frank led the way through corridor after corridor, the only way to keep in touch with the other guys was the walkie-talkies they had.

Bob was still unsure of what was following them, or even what they were going after, but Mikey seemed to clear that up.

"Guys," Mikey's fuzzy and determined voice came from the small black walkie-talkie radio buried beneath the many weapons held to him by the belt. "It's a vampire. Break out your holy water."

Suddenly, everyone stopped and switched guns, loading them with the special bullets Gerard made. They calked their guns and began to run down the corridor.

"Mikey! Gerard! Were you guys at?" Frank called into the radio.

"Second corridor, left entrance!" Mikey rang, "But it's not here, the tracking device says it's located in corridor seven, right hallway, and he's not moving. He may be waiting for us."

"Shit guys," Ray said. "That's right next to us!"

Frank turned around and ran down the hall, determined to find and kill the vampire.

Ray and Bob followed.

Frank turned the corner and saw a large metal door, "Guys, come on!" He called over his shoulder to Bob and Ray.

Frank ran down to the metal door, lifted the latch, and walked in. He pointed his gun around the room in exact comparison to the style of a cop. He looked around the room; there wasn't much in it, a few things, and a window. Suddenly, a flash of black swooped past him and jumped onto the seal of the window. It turned around and glared at Frank.

Frank tipped his gun up and fired aimlessly at the dark creature, all of them missed and before he knew it, he had to re-load his gun. He fumbled with his ammunition on his belt as he searched for the small box of specialized bullets. The vampire hissed at him and flew out the window. Frank stopped fumbling and ran over to the window, poking his head out and looking into the sky. "Fuck!" He cursed. He picked up his walkie-talkie, but before he could get anything to the guys, Ray's voice was emitting from it.

"Um... Guys? You might wanna come look at this. Bob found something... Err... Someone."

Frank sighed and ran out the door, checking the small tracking device to see where his pals where located.

Mikey and Gerard ran through the corridors, right next to where Ray and Bob had found something. They ran into Frank on the way there, and followed him. When they reached Bob and Ray, they were shocked at what they saw.
Sign up to rate and review this story