Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Tape Nine

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 935 words

0Unrated
"You're getting sand EVERYWHERE!" Bob said as soon as Rory and Gerard walked through the door. Bob had been on a cleaning spree since they'd left; Rory guessed it was because his drunken state was finally clearing off.

"We'll clean it up." Gerard assured.

"Like I trust you!" Bob snapped. "The only thing you'd clean up is Rory if she was covered in chocolate syrup!"

Gerard smirked. "You're right there." Rory laughed.

Ray walked out from his bedroom and laughed. "Where were you two?" He asked, eyeing Rory and Gerard's appearance. They were covered in sand and drenched in water, the makeup on their faces smeared and everywhere.

"Beach." Gerard smiled.

"Maybe you guys should shower or something before Bob freaks out anymore." Ray told you.

"I'm right here asshole!" Ray strutted past Bob and nudged him in the forehead with his hand just to piss him off more, and Bob ran at Ray down the hall.

"I guess that's what we'll do." Gerard said. Rory raised an eyebrow and looked up at him questioningly. "Shower." He dragged Rory along by the hand.

Gerard pulled Rory into the lemon-scented bathroom. He turned the nozzle for the shower, and then water dripped slowly before becoming a hot rapid mass of rain.

"Gee," Rory told him, resting her hands on her hips. "I'm not getting the shower with you."

He smacked his chest and gaped. "Rory... I am appalled. You think I would try something at a time of ultimate cleanliness?"

Rory nodded. "Probably."

"Never." He said, letting out a girly shriek, before taking Rory's hand again, and kicking off his shoes, and instructing Rory to do the same. After that he stepped into the shower fully clothed. "Then we must do it with our clothes on."

Rory rolled her eyes and took off her coat that covered her Metallica t-shirt, and accepted Gerard's hand into the shower. She winced at first, the sensation of the hot water stinging her at first, and then it felt nice.

Rory felt Gerard massaging her head. She lowered her eyebrows. "What're you doing?" She asked.

"Shampooing, my darling." He said matter-of-factly. Rory laughed.

"My turn." She told him, rinsing the soap from her hair. She turned to face him and poured the shampoo right on his head. They laughed and Rory rapidly ran her fingers around in his hair. Gerard held Rory's waist as he leaned his head forward and she rinsed off the shampoo.

Gerard shook his head like a dog drying off and water flew all around. Rory stepped back to prevent getting wet, even though both of them where already drenched in the shower.

"I adore every inch of your sanity." Gerard spoke in that deep, sexy voice.

Rory smiled. "I adore every inch of your insanity."

Gerard leaned down and kissed Rory softly. The feeling of two warm sets of wet lips touching each other was incredible. The sensation must have overcome Rory because before she knew it, Gerard's black shirt was off and her jeans were thrown over the tinted-glass shower door, leaving Rory with her black Metallica t-shirt soaked to the skin, and her black boy-short styled underwear.

Rory had Gerard practically pinned against the side of the shower, letting the water, which was getting cooler; hit her back as she kissed Gerard slowly. Gerard kissed Rory back, before trailing his lips down her jaw line and started to kiss her neck. Rory moaned, resting her head over Gerard's. She ran her hands up and down Gerard's well-built chest, then resting them above the start of his boxers that peeked over his jeans. He ran his hands down to Rory's hips. Eventually, their hands found each other, and Rory laced her fingers with his, pinning them against the wall next to him. His lips found Rory's again, and he slid his tongue into her mouth, massaging her own with his, and moving one of his hands to her cheek as he left the other tangled with Rory's.

There was a knock at the door.

Rory and Gerard remained locked together, half dressed.

"Hey! I need to brush my teeth damn it!" Bob's voice came from the other end.

"Use the other bathroom!" Rory called.

"There's only one!" Bob called back.

"Fuck..." Rory sighed. "I forgot about that." Rory threw the door open, while Gerard shut off the water. Rory opened the door and let Bob in, ignoring the fact that she was completely wet without pants on.

"Nice outfit." Bob smirked. Rory rolled her eyes and picked up a towel. "Didn't mean to interrupt anything." He said before leaving with his toothbrush and toothpaste, Rory guessed he was going to use the kitchen sink. Rory slammed the door as he left.

Gerard lent against the outside of the shower, drying his upper body with a towel. Rory walked over to him, he threw the towel he was just using over her head, rubbing it around until it was just damp. "I'll get you some dry clothes." Rory told him, before handing him the towel again and walking out the door and to her room.

She dried off in her bedroom and changed into a pair of black pants that had multiple rips across the legs and a red tank top before grabbing one of Gerard's 'Black Flag' t-shirts and a pair of jeans. She walked back into the bathroom and tossed them to him before heading to the door again.

"What, don't want to stay and watch?" Frank laughed.

"I think we've hand enough for today." Rory smiled before closing the door and leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story