Categories > TV > Doctor Who > One Starry Night

Chapter 2

by beccas_phantom 0 reviews

It was a normal day in the TARDIS. But the Doctor has other ideas. And what is it with the Doctors room?

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 859 words

0Unrated
Authors notes: okay, second chapter, again please be nice. :)

********

Chapter Two

"Yes.... yes it is" he replied why slowly entwining his arms around her waist. Rose shuddered again under his touch, but she did not move away. The Doctor grasped hold of her hands in his and held her, for what seemed like an eternity while staring at the different movements and colors of the many stars.

The Doctor mind was racing with many things he should say at this moment, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He would have stayed there for ever, but he knew he had to say something.

"Rose?"
"Yes Doctor?" The Doctor was shocked at her normal tone of her response.
"What do you think, of you know this?" the doctor said looking up at the countless stars being projected on to the TARDIS ceiling.
"I think it's beautiful," Rose said while turning around to face him. "Seriously its like nothing I've.." she was interrupted abruptly by the Doctors lips being pressed against her own. She tensed up under his touch.
Silence resided around the TARDIS. Nothing was heard apart from breathing coming from the Doctor and Rose.

It seemed an eternity before they parted. The Doctor looked away quickly ashamed of what he did.
"Doctor?" Rose lifted her hand to his face, cupping his cheek in her hand, she turning his face back towards her and repeated his act.
It was the Doctors turn to tense up. But soon he had succumbed to her soft touch, as she stroked his cheek softly and slowly. Soon all the Doctor could see was darkness as his eyes slowly closed under their heavy weight. Rose arms drifted upwards from his face combing through his hair to were they rested around his neck. He gently caressed her waist down to her hips and guided her closer. Rose responded by arching her body against him and dropped an arm from around his neck to run her hand down his chest.

They parted for a second time, breathing heavily.
The Doctor was staring into Roses brown eyes with all the love he could muster.
"Are you okay Rose?"
"I'm perfectly fine." She answered in a tone that the Doctor had never heard her use with him before. She was staring intensively back at him.
Taking her answer as if it were permission, he moved again towards her and once again pressed his lips on hers, this time with all his built up passion for her.

It was true the Doctor knew he had feelings for her, deep feeling that cut like a knife whenever he thought about them. Wondering if Rose would reject him, wondering if she felt the same. But what the Doctor didn't know is that Rose did in fact feel the same way. She loved him, when he regenerated it broke her heart to think that she had lost the true love of her life. But in time she realized he was infact the same loving, caring, wonderful person that she had meet in the basement of the department store, which felt almost like years ago.


Rose tugged at the arms of his jacket and threw it across the room were it feel silently like a feather. Slowly she ran her hands up his chest towards his tie and slowly and agonizingly untied it. He made a low, rumbling noise as Rose tugged his shirt out of his pants. Then she slipped her hands under his shirt, running them up his torso and over his chest. She could feel his muscles tense under her fingertips. She could feel his heart racing; she slowing moved her hand over his chest and could feel his other heart doing exactly the same. She smiled on his mouth. The Doctor pulled away from her mouth and looked at her quizzically raising an eyebrow.
"What?"
"Nothing, its just.. Never mind" she trailed off
"No, go on. Im intrigued now."
"Well..." Rose started looking up at him. "Its just I find it funny that both your hearts beat so quick and in time. It sounds stupid I know . . ."
"No, it doesn't sound stupid. Both my hearts beat for one person, and that one person is you." The Doctor said slowly and seriously looking down at Rose in his arms.
Rose grabbed the Doctors face and pulled him to her. She moaned into his mouth as he slid his tongue into her mouth. He peeled his shirt off over his head, allowing her to move her hands more freely.
He deftly undid the buttons on her blouse and stripped it off her.
'You act like you've done this before,' she commented, her heaving bosom supported only by a deeply cut, exposing bra.
"Only once, many, many years ago" he whispered in a low voice in her ear trailing kisses down her throat and her neck. The hot air of the doctors breath tickling Roses skin sending shivers up her spine.

As though in slow motion they moved slowly towards a door off of the console room, which Rose noticed only at the last minute was the Doctors room.


To Be Continued . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story