Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life on a tour bus

short chapter

by XxlovefrankieroxX 1 review

sorry that this chapter is so short. I should've included it on the last one really.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 440 words - Complete

0Unrated
I went to rench open the door to our bus, desperate to speak to Joyce, but as soon as I began to push down the handle someone screamed at me to stop and pulled me back by the neck of my shirt. I choked and fell onto the floor, who the hell had done it?...Mikey.
"UGH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?" I yelled angrily, Mikey raised an eyebrow...he looked mad.
"ME!? WHAT ABOUT YOU!?" He yelled, Gerard was sat on the sofa and turned to look at us.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I shouted. Ray appeared in the doorway, attracted by the shouting. Frank came skidding into the room, eager to see what was going on.
"WHAAAAT!?" Mikey turned away angrily, smacked his forehead, then turned back. I got up off the floor. Mikey glared at me.
"YOU WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE THE BUS!" He shouted. I raised an eyebrow.
"IF I WANT TO LEAVE THE BUS THEN I CAN LEAVE THE BUS!" I yelled back.
"NOT WHEN WE'RE GOING 80 MILES AN HOUR DOWN A MOTORWAY!" Mikey practically screamed. Suddenly I understood why he was mad, I had just been about to open the door and step out, onto a motorway flying past at 80 mph, and probably to my death.
"Oh yeah...sorry I forgot" I mumbled. Mikeys jaw dropped, the rest of the guys looked quite shocked as well.
"You...forgot..." Said Ray. I turned to face him.
"Yes, I forgot! I wanted to go for....err, a walk! And I forgot that we were travelling!" I replied. Mikey groaned angrily and walked back into the living area and flopped onto the sofa.
"Are you on drugs?" Asked Frank. I scowled at him.
"Aren't you meant to be resting?" I asked. He nodded.
"Yeah, but I wanted to know who was being murdered. And you didn't answer my question" He replied.
"I'm not on drugs!" I cried, angry that he would even suggest it, I mean, there was no way any of us would take drugs after watching Gee use them to destroy his life those few years ago. Frank shrugged in response to my evil stare.
"I'm going to bed, don't forgot you can't go outside!" He grinned at me before walking away.
"You know what, I think we should ALL go to bed" Said Gerard, he sounded tired. Mikey got up and Ray walked away to the bunks.
"Night then" Mikey yawned, following Ray. Gerard got up and looked at me.
"Joyce can wait till tommorow" He grinned at me. I scowled in response. Gerard left to go to bed, I followed soon after.
Sign up to rate and review this story