Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Three

by countinfives06 0 reviews

3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 658 words

0Unrated
The movies kept Tré and my uncle occupied for all of an hour, then they decided to be pains in the ass and make noises, jump around and generally be themselves. When we got into the next film, Nightmare Before Christmas, the news had spread and we were joined by Fall Out Boy (after much texting back and forth on mine and Joe's part) they came and joined us at the next rest stop.
"You have got to be kidding me!" Billie and Tré said simultaneously, entering the bus from the service station.
"What is it?" I asked, not taking my eyes of the screen.
"There isn't enough room for us!" Billie said.
"Oh... Well you never wanted to watch the films anyway, go onto another bus." I say, still not looking up from the T.V.
"You mean I'm getting chucked off my own bus?!"
"Yeah,"
"Pretty much." Mike says joining in. They grudgingly left, leaving us to enjoy our movies, well most of us, during Nightmare, he'd disappear towards the back of the bus with his sidekick, we'd hear arguing, and sighing on his part.
"He needs to get out of that relationship, get rid and move on..." Joe would say worried for his friend.
Pete came back into the front room just before the movie finished, looking upset and rather dishevelled obviously having ran his hands through his hair a few times in exasperation.
"I'm in a party mood..." Mike said randomly from my left.
"What last night and the way you felt this morning wasn't enough?!" I said laughing incredulously.
"Is there any birthdays coming up?"
"Yeah Pete's is, it's the 5th of June, It's what the 2nd today? Damn your birthday is in 3 days!" Patrick told him.
"Hmm..."
I left them arguing over what kind of party they were going to have for Pete ( I think they had definitely settled on a fancy dress party...) to go to my bunk and do some more work for Adeline, I had to fill out order forms and such.
I opened up my iTunes and played some classic Green Day, well the Dookie era.
"Rumer?" it was Pete.
"Yes?"
"I really need someone to talk to, do you mind listening to me whine?"
"Haha a good use of a Green Day lyric there," I respond smiling at his slight cheesiness.
"What... oh yeah haha..."
"So... what's up Pete?"
"I honestly don't mean to block everyone out, I know everyone is just trying to help, and it cant be easy putting up with an asshole like me... it's just my girl, you'll know how hard it is to leave someone behind... she's putting all this pressure on me to behave myself, but the way she's telling me all this makes it sound like I can't have any fun... the she goes and tells me she's apparently pregnant - "
"Wait hold up, you got her pregnant?!"
"So she says, I don't know whether to believe her Rumer, I know that sounds bad, she's my girl and I don't believe her, but I have a gut feeling she's lying to me to get some of my non-existent money, I don't know what to do..." by this time he was sitting next to me with his head on my shoulder, infrequent tears falling from heavily kohl rimmed eyes.
"I think you need to get her out on tour - even if it's just for a weekend - just to get her to do a test with you there, so you know for certain if she really is pregnant, you know?"
"Yeah you're right, thanks, do you mind if I sit with you for a bit?"
"No it's cool, I'm just doing some Adeline order forms," I say giving a slight smile, watching him return it. That's the way we fell asleep, me lying infront of him, his arm around me, as if protecting me from some un-known dangers that lay ahead of us.
Sign up to rate and review this story