Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Seven

by countinfives06 0 reviews

7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 675 words

0Unrated
"What do you mean you won't be here for a while?!" I heard Pete outside my door, obviously on the phone, and I'm guessing to his girlfriend. "Right so you'll come to the show when we hit Texas? K I'll see you then, yeah you too..." I heard a light tapping on my door. "Rumer...?" he whispered, "Rume you awake?"
"Yeah, come on in, what time is it?"
"Its 8:30... she's not coming today, I'm going to have to wait another 2 weeks until I find out if she is telling the truth, I can't wait that long Rumer, I honestly can't, the not knowing is driving me crazy, and what if she goes to the papers and this gets out?" he came over to sit beside me on the bed.
"Hey, hey, chill, everything is going to be fine," I told him, lightly caressing his hair.
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because I'll make sure it is, I've handled many a fan who claims they're carrying the Tré Cool's baby, it's all bogus, and if she is telling the truth, you just have to stick by her and make sure your baby has everything he or she will ever need."
"Thanks... for you know everything..."
"Yeah I know..." he falls asleep and I decide it's about time I start writing songs again...
**
"What are you writing?" he asks me two hours later, he's been sleeping that long, he did say he was an insomniac, and the extra stress probably isn't helping his sleeping.
"Just a song, you inspired me, I have a hook aswell, and I'm going to see if Billie will help me write the music..."
"Sing to me,"
"What?"
"Sing it to me, help me sleep," so I did, I sang to him.

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through

It was weird just like I knew it would be, it did the job though, he fell asleep, I left him a while later to go and see what everyone was up to.
"Shit! Andy! You scared the crap out of me!" he was in our suite getting food.
"Oh sorry! We've ran out of food already, Joe maybe a skinny fuck but he sure can eat,"
"Uh yeah it's cool, em I'm going to go and look for my uncle, any idea where he might be?"
"I think Tré said something about going to the games hall..."
"Oh okay, I'm going to go and see him, I could be crafty and make a detour to the front desk and book the hall while I'm at it... See ya later Andy." I manoeuvre my way out the suite and walk to the lift, pressing the button I wait. I press the button to the ground floor and get out going over to the reception desk, it's the same lady from last night, haha she looks worried.
"Hey, I was wondering if the hall was free for the 5th of June?"
"You guys going to use it to practise or something?"
"Oh no, no, no, it's Pete, one of the guys on tour, well the bassist of Fall Out Boy, one of the bands, it's his birthday, and we were going to have a party for him, just us and the crew." Why were people so nosy?!
"That's fine, I have to check, it's a rule, we had another band in not to long ago, absolute mayhem, I think there name was Pinhead something,"
"Oh, em, never heard of them..." I say accepting the receipt for me to sign, I signed it, said goodbye and headed for the games room to whip Billie's ass at pool.
I walked in the room and laughed out loud. Obviously the news that Green Day were staying here, as there were nearly 50 girls attacking them wanting autographs, screaming and grabbing at them. Tré and Billie were fighting over who got to stand on the bandit.
Sign up to rate and review this story