Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Thrity-Seven

by ryanrossISsove 13 reviews

=D i'm just this update freak tonight.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 491 words

2Moving
Pete's POV-

"Pete, wake up." I heard a voice.

My eyes fluttered, and I was soon looking up at Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

I just looked up at them with sad eyes.

"Get up. It's shower time." Andy told me.

Joe took my left hand, and Patrick took my right, and they helped me up, and to the shower.
Andy turned it on, and Patrick ripped down my boxers, and pushed me into the shower.

I just starred into the shower head, so soon, Joe pulled back the curtain.

"Get to work, boys." he lisped.

Patrick took some shampoo, and squirted some into his hands, rubbed them together, and scrubbed my hair. Andy took a bar of soap, and washed my torso, and Joe got ready to attack with the conditioner.

I still just starred into the shower head, letting the water run down my face.

After the boys where sure I was clean, Patrick shut the water off, and Joe dried most of my body off with a towel, and Andy made me step into my boxers.

I followed them into the kitchen, where Joe pulled out a chair for me to sit in, Andy grabbed the dog food, and fed Hem, and Patrick surfed the cabinets for food to feed me.

"Count Chocula it is." he said, pulling out the box, and being handed a bowl and spoon by Joe, followed by milk from Andy.

Patrick pushed a bowl of the cereal in front of my face, and Andy handed me a spoon, as Joe sat some napkins in front of me.

They all stood, arms crossed, as they watched me eat.

When I had finally finished, and they were satisfied, they gave me a glass of water, and sent me back to bed.

Daily drill, complete.
===============================
Rachel's POV-

I sat on my bed, strumming my bass. Looking forward at nothing.

"Rachel, open up, its Shaant, with food." I heard.

"Come in, doors unlocked." I called.

He came in, and handed me a plate of scrambled eggs.

I looked at it with a smug look.

"Shaant, I actually haven't been very hungry this morning." I said.

He sat on the edge of my bed, as I handed back the plate.

"Want something to drink, while we discus your issues?" he asked.

I just nodded.

"That's not up for discussion." I whispered.

"Rachel, he loves you." he said.

I suddenly clutched my stomach, and gagged a little.

"I feel sick." I moaned.

"Rachel, stop acting immature, he really does lo-" he said, but I cut him off by standing up.

"No, Shaant, I'm-I'm gonna fucking puke. Come hold my hair." I said.

He got up after me, and followed me into the bathroom, where I absolutely puked my brains out.

this is just a short thing, for you to yet again munch on, cause I know this story gives you the munchies. don't review, or I'll have to murder you. ;)

Sign up to rate and review this story